Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardware Interrupts

I don't know 4th gen. What I can give you is my traditional advise I give to anyone who says they have problems with their OS to any significant level: Reinstall Windows. It gives you a nice "fresh out of the shower" feeling. It is really easy to reinstall Windows when you have autopatcher xp on hand!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by adamp2p@14 April 2004 - 22:34
    I don't know 4th gen. What I can give you is my traditional advise I give to anyone who says they have problems with their OS to any significant level: Reinstall Windows. It gives you a nice "fresh out of the shower" feeling. It is really easy to reinstall Windows when you have autopatcher xp on hand!
    I don't want to have to reinstall windows though. This installation I'm on atm has only been there about 3 weeks now
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by 4th gen+15 April 2004 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 15 April 2004 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p@14 April 2004 - 22:34
    I don&#39;t know 4th gen.&nbsp; What I can give you is my traditional advise I give to anyone who says they have problems with their OS to any significant level: Reinstall Windows.&nbsp; It gives you a nice "fresh out of the shower" feeling.&nbsp; It is really easy to reinstall Windows when you have autopatcher xp on hand&#33;
    I don&#39;t want to have to reinstall windows though. This installation I&#39;m on atm has only been there about 3 weeks now [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, but if you download autopatcher XP you would be able to reinstall in less time than it would take to do a virus scan&#33; You should make a small (6-12 GB) partition for Windows, that way when you have to reinstall it will only take a couple of hours. B)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    I know that re-installing windows or simply re-booting your pc fixs a lot of problems but it&#39;s a bit annoying when you can&#39;t find out what caused the problem in the first place. Sorree, just me thinking out loud

4th gen did you manage to find a solution of are you still having the problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12