Thread: Copying Bought Games.

what do i need to get/download to copy games? i have an urgent need to do so, of course for backup reasons....just wondering is it possible and if it is. how? wasnt sure if this is the right place to put this thread....thanks in advance?

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by daveybabsy@13 April 2004 - 18:04
    what do i need to get/download to copy games? i have an urgent need to do so, of course for backup reasons....just wondering is it possible and if it is. how? wasnt sure if this is the right place to put this thread....thanks in advance?
    try a cd copying software like Alcohol 120%

3. Games   -   #3
    nonono ive tried nero alcohol winiso etcetc but they dont work cos its copyrighted or something, at least i think thats why....sorry shoulda said that to start!

4. Games   -   #4
    What? What are you trying to copy? Alcohol 120% has not failed to backup any of my PC games perfectly. In fact, it backed up all my PS2 games perfectly. If you're trying to backup XBox or GameCube games, that's your problem. And what is this "urgent" need?

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Just go into Alcohol, when it gives you all those tick box options just tick 'em all. It takes longer, but almost guarantees success.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    i use nero...but if a cd is copyrighted i use Clone DVD

7. Games   -   #7
    clone cd should work for making an image to burn. but you will need to get all the latest profile updates and the weak sector amplifier. i have also used alcohol 120% and nero but occasionally they don't seem to work. but with clone i have'nt found 1 yet (knock on wood) that it would'nt copy. if you would like a copy of clone send me a message with your e-mail address and i can send it to you through msn messenger.

8. Games   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I burned a downloaded game (Call of Duty) for a friend of mine , and nero said the disc was copyrighted and nero burned it perfectly.

9. Games   -   #9
    a good copying program is

Games X Copy

it makes perfect copies. i didnt even need to get a no-cd crack, it just read the backup.

use games x copy for pc tho.

for ps2 use alcohol or record now max.

10. Games   -   #10
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by colt45joe@14 April 2004 - 01:07
    a good copying program is

Games X Copy

it makes perfect copies. i didnt even need to get a no-cd crack, it just read the backup.

use games x copy for pc tho.

for ps2 use alcohol or record now max.
    what happened to your c-s server m8?