Thread: Microsoft Project 2003

I have just finished downloading Microsoft Project 2003 and I am having problems getting it to install.
    I thought it would be no problem downloading it as an .ISO file as I would just use Nero to burn the image to CD. I was wrong. When the burn process had finished and I checked the CD in Explorer, there was no files to be seen and I was left with another coaster for my coffee.
    If anybody has downloaded this file and installed it using the .ISO file or anybody who has any ideas please reply to this message.

Thanks to all, Peter B)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Scotsman2003@13 March 2003 - 02:49
    I have just finished downloading Microsoft Project 2003 and I am having problems getting it to install.
    I thought it would be no problem downloading it as an .ISO file as I would just use Nero to burn the image to CD. I was wrong. When the burn process had finished and I checked the CD in Explorer, there was no files to be seen and I was left with another coaster for my coffee.
    If anybody has downloaded this file and installed it using the .ISO file or anybody who has any ideas please reply to this message.

Thanks to all, Peter B)
    I haven installed that game but Maybe if you mount it With DaemonTools (Or with any Virtual Cd Drive)......

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    [quote]Originally posted by BaNe^@13 March 2003 - 14:32
    Quote Originally Posted by [/QUOTE
    I haven installed that game but Maybe if you mount it With DaemonTools (Or with any Virtual Cd Drive)......
    I am not too sure what you mean by mounting it with DaemonTools but I will investigate into this and thankyou for your help.

Peter

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    install it from the hdd. that might work.

ps what is ms project 2003