Thread: Torrentbits

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    WTF is up with torrentbits now, there rules got strict. There share ratio is flaw, you have to be on the right port they use. They seem to only want to have people that seed 24/7 to be able to download. How the hell is that suppose to work. Oh and Helshad is a asshole.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@14 April 2004 - 12:01
    Helshad is a asshole.
    you got that right

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    whateve they are doing is right (lets face it Leechers are growing day by day and i know we dont wana see that) share ratio is a good concept ( suprnova should start that cos half of their torrents are dead or their to many leechers)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Humm, nah they rule.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by mEtho@14 April 2004 - 04:47
    whateve they are doing is right (lets face it Leechers are growing day by day and i know we dont wana see that) share ratio is a good concept ( suprnova should start that cos half of their torrents are dead or their to many leechers)
    Suprnova can't do that because they are not a tracker, they index from other source and host the torrent.

What do you mean by leech? I know the meaning, but do you mean a person that gets on and gets off right as soon as there done. Or someone that downloads and dosent upload?

If its the first then its ok, becuase while there downloading, on bt there forced to share when there downloading. Whitch that would make them not a leech.

Also there system is flawed. You have to upload 5gb to get a 6hr delay on the releases. I have uploaded more there then uploaded and still have to wait 24h. I have have uploaded 857mb, and downloaded 851mb. It makes no sence for me to wait.

Humm, nah they rule.
    They did till these new rules came about.