Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unreal Engine 3.0 Screenshots

Poster
    don't get me wrong i'm sure halo 2 will be good but in 2 yrs the shit-bo.. i mean x-box will be forgotten and i know x-box 2 won't sell very well. I've already visited the future and i watched it crumble and microsoft, spending every little cent they had into the x-box but still couldn't maintain it in the market.

Yay x-box DIE DIE DIE!

:helpsmile:
    watch me get flamed
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

2. Games   -   #32
    I&#39;ve already visited the future and i watched it crumble and microsoft, spending every little cent they had into the x-box but still couldn&#39;t maintain it in the market.

if your not right im going to slap you

3. Games   -   #33
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    THREAD RESSURECTION

Upside down video? , runs fine in BS Player for me.

And yes the developer was quoted as saying that UT2004 models use around 15,000 polygons wheras these new hi-res models only use around 10,000 just with huge amounts of bumpmapping and gemotery detaill. This should mean that the models will run well on next-gen hardware, and considering this engine is being put into full use in 2005/2006, all gamers should have one of the new GFX cards by then at low prices.

Any more news or screenshots I find, I will post here.

4. Games   -   #34
    Originally posted by joeyipod@17 April 2004 - 06:40
    don&#39;t get me wrong i&#39;m sure halo 2 will be good but in 2 yrs the shit-bo.. i mean x-box will be forgotten and i know x-box 2 won&#39;t sell very well. I&#39;ve already visited the future and i watched it crumble and microsoft, spending every little cent they had into the x-box but still couldn&#39;t maintain it in the market.

Yay x-box DIE DIE DIE&#33;

:helpsmile:
    watch me get flamed
    so... your theory is that the Unreal engine is going to put MS out of business? quit smoking the crack.

mmm... tittiez...
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.liandriconflict.com/media/images/uc2_1_01.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234