Thread: Counter Strike Cz Multi Player Quastion

Poster
    Do I need steam to play the game online or can it be done in some other way?Tried adding the game to "all seeing eye " program but no luck there

thanx

2. Games   -   #2
    If you want to play CS version 1.5 then you dont need Steam.But if you want to play CS version 1.6 then you have to use Steam.

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by dinner123@14 April 2004 - 15:48
    If you want to play CS version 1.5 then you dont need Steam.But if you want to play CS version 1.6 then you have to use Steam.
    he's talking about Condition Zero you moron...

4. Games   -   #4
    Yes you need steam. But it should start downloading and setting it up for you.

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by far@14 April 2004 - 13:46
    Do I need steam to play the game online or can it be done in some other way?Tried adding the game to "all seeing eye " program but no luck there

thanx
    unless if you downloaded the game you cant play online

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Monkeee+14 April 2004 - 19:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 14 April 2004 - 19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dinner123@14 April 2004 - 15:48
    he&#39;s talking about Condition Zero you moron... [/b][/quote]
    I see....

7. Games   -   #7
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    You need steam to play cz online cz deleted scenes is the single player although you can play regular cz single player vs bots only but else the only way to play online is steam with cz or u can play through lan but that is about it... B)