Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Pm System

I have stumbeld upon a problem with my accoun ti think it says #of post requierd to work pm systm can anyone be of assitince and please tell me what is the number of post so i can pm

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    10 I believe...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    I thought it was 5. Nonetheless, post a few n then pm ur little heart out lol

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Yes the point for the number of posts of pm'ing, is to spam a lot so you can pm.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Well lets all look out for the spam PMs now hehe

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    I just wonder who it is so important to PM that the person (people? cuz I think someone else asked this recently too) can't wait until they've posted a few times...

... is it someone they know (but couldn't they reach them a million other ways too?) or is the desire to privately harrass someone so urgent that they can't handle 5 posts?

/me wonders who the mystery PM reciever will be

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mathea@15 April 2004 - 05:10
    I just wonder who it is so important to PM that the person (people? cuz I think someone else asked this recently too) can't wait until they've posted a few times...

... is it someone they know (but couldn't they reach them a million other ways too?) or is the desire to privately harrass someone so urgent that they can't handle 5 posts?

/me wonders who the mystery PM reciever will be
    its my long lost brother faisal or i think he goes by the name neotheone i idnt see him in 20 yrs

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by split/personality@15 April 2004 - 21:16
    its my long lost brother faisal or i think he goes by the name neotheone i idnt see him in 20 yrs
    I thought he was only 15
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+15 April 2004 - 14:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 15 April 2004 - 14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-split/personality@15 April 2004 - 21:16
    I thought he was only 15 [/b][/quote]
    jut pm me and ill tell u the story

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Out of The Ordinary
    You&#39;ll need FIVE posts before using the PM system.

BOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast