Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Slow Down Of Forum

Site Owner
    6:19pm up 23 days, 23:26, 1 user, load average: 0.27, 0.43, 0.46

The load averages are very very very fast, so I don't see why anyone is having problems.

Brian

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    As said in other threads, i cannot stress enuff for ppl start using
    other browsers that IE. They are soooo much faster.
    Please do yourself a favor on try Firefox 0.8

I had problems too, sometimes board is slow, i chanced to Firefox and all is fine.
    I also use Opera sometimes, no problems, thats why i suspect this is a IE-issue.
    There is many things that can slow down your browser, maybe you ISP is having
    server issues, maybe you have a lot of programs running in background,
    maybe, maybe...

Spoiler: Show

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    h1
    I strongly recommend you all try the fastest browser in the world.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    MaryCheese
    Why should People change their Browsers just for a Forum?Every other Site loads fine with IE but here.

Fix it.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by MaryCheese@15 April 2004 - 21:15
    Why should People change their Browsers just for a Forum?Every other Site loads fine with IE but here.

Fix it.
    The site still loads with IE, it's just that you're being recommended to try others browsers
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by MaryCheese@16 April 2004 - 08:15

Fix it.
    I have to agree

no it's not ISP trouble every other Site loads up fine I am having the same problem as the person her posted this still this morning No i don't have to many programs running just problems with huge slowness with this forum

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster+15 April 2004 - 23:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 15 April 2004 - 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MaryCheese@16 April 2004 - 08:15

Fix it.
    I have to agree

no it&#39;s not ISP trouble every other Site loads up fine I am having the same problem as the person her posted this still this morning No i don&#39;t have to many programs running just problems with huge slowness with this forum [/b][/quote]
    This site loads fine under IE
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Site Owner
    I use IE everyday here and never have a problem.

Brian

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by 4th gen+16 April 2004 - 10:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 16 April 2004 - 10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Adster@15 April 2004 - 23:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaryCheese
    @16 April 2004 - 08:15

Fix it.

I have to agree

no it&#39;s not ISP trouble every other Site loads up fine I am having the same problem as the person her posted this still this morning No i don&#39;t have to many programs running just problems with huge slowness with this forum
    This site loads fine under IE [/b][/quote]
    well obviously I&#39;m not the only one with the problem

and obviously IE isn&#39;t the problem

so what is??

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Still the same problem here, i have cleared all cache and temp internet files
    but no change

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast