Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Major Slow Down Of Forum

Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by Adster@16 April 2004 - 13:27
    oh shit dam no firefox spell check liek their is with IEspell what a shame back to adism posting
    Atleast you got the Login and Password right !

I have had some issues with IE6 that i cant explain/understand why it is so slow
    compared to other browsers, I will platantly say its because IE is too big for its own good.
    And I'll be using other browsers.

Spoiler: Show

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    BANNED
    Its only slow for me when i go to the forum after that when i refresh or whatever its plenty fast

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    littlestevee's Avatar Nankan King
    Slow for me too using IE and XPPRO. Was very pissed off
    Just got Firefox ...cool!
    Emule Plus 1.1a

MORE JELO FOR YOU
    Click Here

WICKED RELEASE Click Here

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    ok but dunno about every 1 else but seems ok now once again

B)

take tht back seems slow still lol

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    h1
    Originally posted by Adster@16 April 2004 - 07:27
    oh shit dam nomozilla spell checklike their is with IEspell what a shame back to adism posting
    http://www.dennis.ca/weblog/archives/000420.php

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by haxor41789+17 April 2004 - 08:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (haxor41789 @ 17 April 2004 - 08:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@16 April 2004 - 07:27
    oh shit dam nomozilla spell checklike their is with IEspell what a shame back to adism posting &nbsp;
    http://www.dennis.ca/weblog/archives/000420.php [/b][/quote]
    Installed fine but when I go to check spelling nothign happens just blank no text in the dialog box

and yes IE still not loading

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Poster
    Just updated everything for IE and still is really slow. this is really not cool. using Firefox atm for this

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    I have had the slow opening of pages (if open at all) I beleive since i did the last updates from MS, i have not been able to open this site for three days now, i am on a friends puter with ie6 and having noproblem.

I have just registered a few day ago, i had no-problem the first two days, have made no changes to sys. i hope this problem gets fixed, it has taken a long time to find a fourm with useable info like you all provide.

Please help me to fix the problem if in fact you think it is not this site.

Edit: I now am able to get page to open from my box, but must wait 30 to 60 sec and somtimes 2 min, after hitting refresh several times i get it to load, most of the time i sit and look at blue screen, all so here is the error description i get when home page loads.

Line:1106
    Char:3
    Errorbject expected
    Code:0

this error is on all filesharing web pages in fourms, only thing that changes on the diffrent pages is Line:xxxx

the last update for ie6 was KB831167, I am not sure but think this is the problem, but can not find how to un-intall this update?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by anotherfileuser@18 April 2004 - 12:19
    I have had the slow opening of pages (if open at all) I beleive since i did the last updates from MS, i have not been able to open this site for three days now, i am on a friends puter with ie6 and having noproblem.

I have just registered a few day ago, i had no-problem the first two days, have made no changes to sys. i hope this problem gets fixed, it has taken a long time to find a fourm with useable info like you all provide.

Please help me to fix the problem if in fact you think it is not this site.

Edit: I now am able to get page to open from my box, but must wait 30 to 60 sec and somtimes 2 min, after hitting refresh several times i get it to load, most of the time i sit and look at blue screen, all so here is the error description i get when home page loads.

Line:1106
    Char:3
    Errorbject expected
    Code:0

this error is on all filesharing web pages in fourms, only thing that changes on the diffrent pages is Line:xxxx

the last update for ie6 was KB831167, I am not sure but think this is the problem, but can not find how to un-intall this update?
    wish their was away coz mozill ais shit for the boards

doesn&#39;t tag for example highlight a txt choose bold it won&#39;t work &#33;

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    some thing i did notice, was that when i get the slow downs , the white box dowsnt come up , the one with click here if you dont want to wait and searching ect

this may help with fault finding

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast