Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Major Slow Down Of Forum

Noobs always have problems, have you checked out the KL Problems section yet?
    Take offense to the above some people have been using computer before your time but have just recently registered on this site there for they are considered to be a "Noob"

Still not able to use IE6 but Mozilla working just fine.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    Poster
    well my IE just started working with the forum again today. not really sure how it happened, just came home from school and it works

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    IE is working now.Good Job on whatever you did.....if anything.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    wohoooo now working with IE

good work rookie whatever you did

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Just to let everyone know, that I've been having the same problems, and reported them myself in Team Chat - I was able to make one bloody post in about 4 days. Today it's been perfectly fine.

And as far as changing browsers, why? Every other site on the internet works, including other Invision boards, so it's obviously not the browser that's the issue. Especially when this site worked one day, and not the next - and I made absolutely no changes on my end at all.

I was getting exactly the same thing as Ad - blank background with nothing else loading - I could leave it up for three hours and still have the same thing showing. Once in a while if I refreshed 20 or 30 times I'd get one page, but then I'd click a link and get the same thing. And every time a page finally did load, I had the same message in the status bar. Done but with errors.

It'd be nice if people would stop assuming that because something works for them, that we're the ones with the problem.

For the record, I use Windows 2000, which is service packed up to date, and IE 6 also service packed up to date. So it wasn't just people with XP.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    man@war's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by man@war@19 April 2004 - 04:13
    sometimes it doesn't open at all for me, i must refresh the site again and again till the board opens. i use the IE and Mozilla.
    but i guess i know the reason. if you use the nedstatbasic statistics for your site, that could be a reason. they have some problems now and their script doesn't load.
    i can't see the nedstatbasic bottom on my site now, it doesn't load.
    probably i'm wrong, but you should check it.
    Best regards
    I was write guys
    Nedstatbasic statistic works again and forum too.
    Is it coincidence? I don't think so.
    Either the forum has statistics by Nedstatbasic or the redirect hosting.
    I had the same problem with my site, i have delited the statustics script, and it worked write again
    So, good luck!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678