Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Dvd Movie To Avi

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner

Ok I bought this movie on dvd, now, how or what program do I need to use to convert this dvd to a .avi format and then save it on my hard drive so I can put it up on Kazaa? Any Help would be appreciated Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    I use Smart Ripper To rip the movie then Flask to convert it to avi.
    There are other programs like DVD2AVI but I've never tried then yet.
    For more info and stuff go to Divx Connection

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Agree about Smart Ripper. I find it very easy to use Vidomi to convert to DivX/Xvid. Depending upon the speed of your processor it will take a number of hours, particularly if you do a 2 pass conversion. Best to leave it running when you go off for zzzz's.

Vidomi

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    lol i think im gettin a bit lost in my old age even though im 15
    but how do i use vidomi and downloaded and when i install it i open the icon on the desktop and wot do i do from ther??? neone now? thanks

EDIT : TYPO

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Check out the website for full info on how to use it.

Vidomi

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    HI i use Smartripper and Flaskmpeg but my movies are still huge around 1.2Gb in size, far too big!. I posted a topic about how people manage to di it a 700mb. Please could someone give me some guidlines otherwise i cannot backup my movies onto a 700mb CD.

Thanks

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    E-mail me and I'll send you the instructions I saved from a web page that is no longer available.

In the meantime check out the Vidomi documentation:

Vidomi Docs

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    I like DVD Copy Plus. Smartripper is built in for ripping the vobs. You can then use any codec (on your system) to create the avi file. I like DIVX5.

You can decide on file sizes, resolution, colour depth etc. The whole thing can be run as a tutorial if you wish. Until you know how the individual parts work.

I like the ease of use and results. I can honestly say the stuff I have done is as good as anything I have seen.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    were can i get this DVD Copy Plus from

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@13 March 2003 - 18:25
    were can i get this DVD Copy Plus from
    No sigs outside of verified sections. I have posted them here

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=0&#entry136188

for your convenience. Last post on page.

Let me know how you get on. I really like this method. I cant remember if you have to use both patch and crack, so I've posted both. They're both really small anyway.

The program is actually designed to make video CDs, however as I say it will happily use any codec you have, not just mpg. Thus enabling you to create any quality avi you like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast