Thread: Controllers On Computer

Proffesional Dumbass
    is there any way to linka playstation or snes controller into your computer so you can play roms with the real controller?

2. Games   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Im sure there is but you might as well go out and buy one designed for your pc.

I have a controller identical to a snes contoller and it only cost £5

3. Games   -   #3
    there are pc-adapters available for some console controllers. not all consoles, but some. playstation would prolly be really easy to find an adapter for. personally, it'd be just as easy to use something like logitech wingman rumblepad (or maybe microsoft sidewinder) instead, since it has just as many buttons as a psx controller.

4. Games   -   #4
    I can stick megadrive controllers into my acorn and they work!

5. Games   -   #5
    jakert50's Avatar Poster
    I have seen playstation adapters out, probably because that is the most popular out there (and it's the easiest to emulate on a computer anyway). But yes, there are also joysticks that resemble PS2 gamepads, such as the MS SideWinder GamePad (as previously mentioned). Just look around and find the cheapest....that's the smartest way to go.

6. Games   -   #6
    imported_jamesandpie
    I bought a N64 converter to play my N64 roms on the pc, it cost me £6 and its perfect

7. Games   -   #7
    I bought an usb adapter for n64/ps controllers from www.liksang.com for $11 and it works great