Thread: Javascript And Popping

okay, so when i'm on newgrounds.com or shockwave.com to play a game or something, and i click "play this game" and the game is supposed to pop up in a new window, nothing happens. it does this with a few sites, so yeahh.. how can i fix this. on the left bottom corner the thing always says "javascript:;" and this is a fairly new computer, so maybe it's the settings? or something. =\

and no, i dont have a pop up blocker

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    What browser are you using?
    Do you have a java runtime installed?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    browser.. internet explorer 6.0

and.. i don't know

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    didn't work... i installed that thing you left and left it, unless i did something wrong

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    anyone else..

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    h1
    4th, it's JavaScript.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Poster
    It happens with me but i fannied around with it...cant remeber what i did and it worked..downloaded alot of shit aswell