Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems With Roms

Poster
    PM me and I will give you all links you need to download.I had the same problems as you

2. Games   -   #12
    oh yeah, sorry about that. Neo Rage X does require the Neo Geo BIOS. a lot of emulators are able to use the BIOS (a ROM taken directly from the console's motherboard), most of them can simply emulate a way around it... but a few emulators like Neo Rage X absolutely require the BIOS in order to work. you just need to get that zip file and drop it into the Neo Rage X bios folder.

you should be able to dig up a Neo Geo BIOS pretty easily by Googling around for it. for example, Google might say that you can get a Neo Geo BIOS from www.emuasylum.com... *hint* *hint.*

3. Games   -   #13
    Nexus2004
    Thanks for the help everyone, I know I'm getting closer and closer to playing a neo geo rom on my computer very soon....Ok ok I did locate and get the neo geo bios zip also the regular neo geo zip and I placed them both in the roms folder and still no neo geo games apper to be running? Dark Ride I tried to PM you but I can not b/c it stated I havent posted enough for PMs to take place....If possible can I please email me the files or locations of the files, my email is [email protected]ks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12