Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Does America Want To Attack Iraq?

NIRVANA's Avatar Poster
    I think the only reason is because of the oil

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ummmmmmm wait.Lets see........ummmmmmmm......no.Not funny.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    NIRVANA's Avatar Poster
    F*** wrong forum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    its ok

5. Lounge   -   #5
    imported_The__One
    Well, I'm assuming this post will be moved to the lounge sometime...so:

I believe the US are desperate to attack Iraq, not only because of the oil (it's too publicitized to be true), but because, among other things, a war would make the us currency (dollars) continue to be the reference currency, since the euro (Europe) is worth a little mare that a dollar (i think) and that is definitely NOT good for the decaying US economy…

Besides was is a "easy” way to make money, because U have to buy ammo, weapons, tanks etc, and that really boosts the U.S economy (more buying and selling = economy growth)

Hope no americans get pissd off 'bout this...

p.s: PLEASE tell me no one here believes the emenent war is about the good guy's (US) defeating the bad guy (Saddam)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by The__One@14 March 2003 - 01:12

p.s: PLEASE tell me no one here believes the emenent was is about the good guy's (US) defeating the bad guy (Saddam)
    There ain't no good guys.
    There ain't no bad guys.
    There's only you and me
    and we just dissagree.
    B)

This is a test.
    This is only a test.
    For the next 60 seconds, this forum will be conducting a test
    of the emer.....

We interupt the test to bring you this latest news update:

The U.S. has sacrificed its rook. I repeat, the U. S. has sacrificed its rook.
    As it looks here, France was going to kick over the chess board otherwise.
    Saddam is looking a bit sheepish.
    Oh...Sorry. Thats his harem.
    Moooo.
    Whoa!!!
    Who let that cow in here!!!
    Mr. President, This is chess. Not a rodeo.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

gency broadcast stations. The broadcasters in your area...
    Hey...Where'd this sheep come from?!
    And whats it doing wearing a veil?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz+15 March 2003 - 23:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ne1GotZardoz @ 15 March 2003 - 23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The__One@14 March 2003 - 01:12

p.s: PLEASE tell me no one here believes the emenent was is about the good guy&#39;s (US) defeating the bad guy (Saddam) &nbsp; &nbsp;
    There ain&#39;t no good guys.
    There ain&#39;t no bad guys.
    There&#39;s only you and me
    and we just dissagree.
    B)

This is a test.
    This is only a test.
    For the next 60 seconds, this forum will be conducting a test
    of the emer.....

We interupt the test to bring you this latest news update:

The U.S. has sacrificed its rook. I repeat, the U. S. has sacrificed its rook.
    As it looks here, France was going to kick over the chess board otherwise.
    Saddam is looking a bit sheepish.
    Oh...Sorry. Thats his harem.
    Moooo.
    Whoa&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Who let that cow in here&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Mr. President, This is chess. Not a rodeo.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

gency broadcast stations. The broadcasters in your area...
    Hey...Where&#39;d this sheep come from?&#33;
    And whats it doing wearing a veil? [/b][/quote]
    Is the therapy not working or have you lost your stelazine

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Zardoz@16 March 2003 - 01:14

Is the therapy not working or have you lost your stelazine
    Stelazine?
    Haven&#39;t heard of that. Is is better than Middle Eastern Opium?

OBTW

Zardoz...Have you seen the movie online anywhere?
    I&#39;ve run across it on Winmx but not on here.
    Never could get past the queues on Winmx for that one.

Peace

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    America doesn&#39;t want to attack Iraq. Just get rid of Saddam. Don&#39;t confuse the two.

It is not all about oil. We have many resources for oil around the world.

It is about the international security of the USA.

All Saddam has to do, is confess and disarm. He has (and you can&#39;t deny this) possessed and used chemical and biological weapons. He has terroized other nations (don&#39;t forget his blatant invasion of Kuwait). Supported terrorists with money and other items. His own people live in a world of fear (remember the 100% vote in Iraq? Unbelievable). Other neighboring countries fear Iraq, for obvious reasons.

There are many horribe things Saddam has done, that other people just ignore. If nobody does nothing to stop him, they&#39;ll blame the USA (or some other country) for knowing the the truth and letting it happen. (Remember Hitler in WWII? Too many ignored the fact, and it went wild). On the other hand, somebody (the USA) is doing something about this. When it happens, the sh*t will hit the fan. Many hidden atroccities, within the Iraqian borders, will be revealed.

If Saddam was never bothered with, eventually he&#39;d have a nuclear weapon. Would you feel comfortable with that? Knowing that an unstable guy like that, is capable of using it at any time?

Do you want Saddam to have never been asked, questioned or even challenged about his way of controlling people and nations? He has violated the treaty and UN agreements&#33;&#33;&#33; This is probably good enough reason (over 12 years of violations) to attack Iraq. Not only did Iraq violate the treaty, so did France, germany and Russia.

France (since 1974) has been enjoying the billions of dollars that Iraq has been giving them annually (violates the treaty since 1991). Starting with the aid of building a nucler power plant in 1974. The greed of France is too great for them to consider anything concerning the bombing of Iraq. If Iraq goes in ashes, so does France&#39;s money, which then will cause the entire French economy to go down in a huge spiral&#33;

A fact that you should look into. A gigantic chunk of French economy is totally relying on money coming from the USA&#33; Click this link to see what americans are buying. Yoplait yogurt, Spencer Gifts, Motown records, MP3.com, BF Goodrich, and many more goods and services are French owned. Almost all Americans don&#39;t realize this, but they are supporting the French, when the french won&#39;t even bother to look at the resolutions (to prevent war) for the USA. Did you know that Iraq&#39;s machine parts, tools, some weapons and helicopters are built by the French?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    It&#39;s like I said in another post. French are actually traitors that are controlling usa and iraq. Good thing I don&#39;t live in either place. I might move to iraq I heard it had good weather and pollution free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast