Thread: Avi To Svcd. I Got A Few Progs That Work

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i have been using 3 items to make all my AVI's into SVCD's. here they are:
    TMPGEnc
    DVD2SVCD
    and DV Codec 2.4.4, which you can get here, and you WILL need it for 60% of the AVI's you have, if you want DVD2SVCD to work.

For more info on the useage of DVD2SVCD, you can go here or here to get it. it is a forum, but these folks seem to know what they are talking about.

The combination of the Kazaa Lite Codec Pack v2.2.5f and the DV Codec 2.4.4 seem to cover all AVI's that i have seen. ( and i have quite a few)

The conversion process takes about 2 hours on a fast (3+ghz machine) to complete.

And just so its clear, NOT EVERY DVD PLAYER WILL PLAY A SVCD. I HAVE SEEN JUNK PLAYERS PLAY THEM ALL, WHILE AN EXPENSIVE ONE WONT PLAY ANY OF THEM!

i just wanted to pass this info along. B) <---glasses cuz its bright in here (im drinking, so thats prolly it)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    whats the point of this post ?
    you told people shit all on HOW to use it

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    well, the HOW to use it part is why i posted the link

For more info on the useage of DVD2SVCD, you can go here to get it. it is a forum, but these folks seem to know what they are talking about.
    that link takes you right to the appropriate info.
    there is no point in me RE-TYPING all this info when they already hit the nail on the head.

get it?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    muchspl2
    incomplete guide and you double/triple posted the same post WTF m8, you should know better

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@18 April 2004 - 11:52
    incomplete guide and you double/triple posted the same post WTF m8, you should know better
    as for the double post, i accidently put in the wrong area, so i made one for movieworld, cuz i figured this was where it belonged. and as for the guide being incomplete, i learned how to use the program just by reading it, so it cant be all that incomplete.