muchspl2
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@17 April 2004 - 08:34
    We cant answer her so lets just...forget about it
    I thought I did

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    it might be, but there's no need to slag someone off for liking

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by muchspl2@17 April 2004 - 12:58
    what are you trying to get, kazaa and all the alt kazaa listed in this thread sucks for new stuff, they suck for software, it just plain sucks
    its a dieing network
    learn other p2p programs irc/bittorrent/emule/newsgroups/soulseek
    don't limit yourself to a dieing network
    what sucks for you dont suck for others, change the record bro, there are many people happy with and getting great results with this system, you think it sucks fine, stay away from it, but you dont have to jump down the throat of the people who use it with your childish 'that sucks' routine. If you dont have something constructive to say, no need to say anything. I'ts just as easy to offer your opinion and recommend other systems without the 'lets kick kazaa crap'. , I dont suppose you've actually tried all the kazaa listed on this thread either

jessica, try 2.6, nothing to lose, I'm getting great speeds and results with it,its also worth trying some other systems around, emule is cool, and I'm doing really well with overnet at the moment

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    muchspl2
    how dare you, I've never slaged anyone off, I don't even do it to myself that ofton

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by muchspl2@17 April 2004 - 13:43
    how dare you, I've never slaged anyone off, I don't even do it to myself that ofton
    I think telling someone they make less sense than a panda in a go-cart qualifies as slagging someone off dude, no need for it, not big and not clever , no need for a panda in a go-kart either for that matter

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by tensegg@17 April 2004 - 08:41
    what sucks for you dont suck for others, change the record bro, there are many people happy with and getting great results with this system, you think it sucks fine, stay away from it, but you dont have to jump down the throat of the people who use it with your childish 'that sucks' routine. If you dont have something constructive to say, no need to say anything. I'ts just as easy to offer your opinion and recommend other systems without the 'lets kick kazaa crap'. , I dont suppose you've actually tried all the kazaa listed on this thread either

jessica, try 2.6, nothing to lose, I'm getting great speeds and results with it,its also worth trying some other systems around, emule is cool, and I'm doing really well with overnet at the moment
    you must not understand what "sucks" means
    it sucks to have to wait weeks for sources for new software/movies. WHY, kazaa is just the last to get new shit, you network relies on people like me to give you sloppy seconds
    it sucks to finally get sources for said software and it gets corrupt WHY kazaa has no error checking
    it sucks to download mis-labeled software and get infected with a virus WHY kids and people like you, lets just say slow. do a search for patch.exe
    ^^ thats jumping down someones throat, how did I "jump down her throat"

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by tensegg@17 April 2004 - 08:54
    I think telling someone they make less sense than a panda in a go-cart qualifies as slagging someone off dude, no need for it, not big and not clever , no need for a panda in a go-kart either for that matter
    guess humor is not one of your strong points either

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Lady's Lady's hangbangs out 20 paces ...you need to calm down forget about it.. Deep cleansing breathes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast