Thread: How To Combine .rar Files To Another Folder.

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I downloaded 2 diff .rar files and they both had missing files , im wondering how can i combine the two of them so that the are still in ONE BIG .rar file please?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by Formula1@17 April 2004 - 16:48
    I downloaded 2 diff .rar files and they both had missing files , im wondering how can i combine the two of them so that the are still in ONE BIG .rar file please?
    winrar?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i know . but how ? i used winRAR , i right clicked on the 5 file i wanted to add on the archive winRAR was a making a separate file instead of adding those files to the archive.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    right click>add to archive, on the general tab browse to the archive you want to add to and choose it. Works for me.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Or, you could open both archives - 2 different WinRAR windows - & drag the files from one into the other.
    Unless the archives are corrupt or sumthin this works for us.
    Also, some archives are protected, in which case you'd have to extract the files 1st & then make a new archive of your own including whatever files you want from both archives.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Formula1@17 April 2004 - 16:48
    I'm not sure if it will work if there are missing files. have a go any way to see.
    Robert00000