Thread: Mcafee Corp Vs Norton Corp

I currently use Norton Corp 8.1 and it's been great. but i heard some say that Mcafee Corp is actually better. just wondering if it's worth mytime to get the Mcafee or not. what i like Norton the best is that the Corp version's virus defination updates are unlimited. is it the case with Mcafee??

also i tried NOD32..didn't like the interface that much...

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    i prefer mcafee. it aparantly catches the viruses better than norton, but for the time i used it I never downloaded anything with a virus so i woudlnt know...

check the topic a few pages back about this exact same thing, there are some very good points posted in it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by fobulous@18 April 2004 - 02:05
    I currently use Norton Corp 8.1 and it's been great. but i heard some say that Mcafee Corp is actually better. just wondering if it's worth mytime to get the Mcafee or not. what i like Norton the best is that the Corp version's virus defination updates are unlimited. is it the case with Mcafee??

also i tried NOD32..didn't like the interface that much...

thanks
    i use nav 2002 so i dont know about the coporate, but....im still gonna say norton

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Like has been said in my last post's if I 'v never had a virus with norton I'll stick with it
    Edit: Useing NSW 2003 PRO CORP