Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Everybody Look At This

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Guys "haxor" is OnBoard

Bullshit, mother****er. I helped design that layout with SharedHolder. If the layout was on any site, it was stolen too.

I will OWN your ass. I already have your home address.

You know who I am Bawa, and you know I shouldn't be ****ed with.
    In Sharedholder Post he said, ive paid for that layout now haxor says he made that layout with help of SHaredHolder, plz desid with each other wat to say

Now i can say "That Profes Every thing"

that Will make 3 vs 1. i may call the Defenders

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #62
    BANNED
    I think SH said he paid for the copyright

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Told ya it was gonna get ugly
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Poster
    this is a bunch of bs. ive known bawa and he wouldnt do this. the copyright stuff. hah.
    thats ur fault if you payed for it but you cant go around trying to sue ppl for something that is free on the internet

and klitetools not having to do wth kazaa lite
    i remeber when sh had his little site and it had to do all with kazaa lite tools. he changed it after what happen to klite

beware of the defenders

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Bawaa said he did't copy the template and that
    he got it from a site. I beleave him.he never lies.
    Bawaa's site has been here for a long time.
    i dont even know whats the f*cken URL to SH's
    site. Bawaa's site has more stuff on his site then
    SH. i think Share Holder copyed Bawaa

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

6. Lounge   -   #66

This whole thread and many other threads on the board are all in a sorry state. I would have never expected many people who replied in this thread to reply in that way.

I dont know what copyright thing was being talked about, whether the content or the layout was the major issue. But for sure there are tons of misconceptions and stupid accusations.

@peerzyboy, you dont know the half of it. SH is not 13 & it was a joke played long time back when you were&#39;nt even a member. So please think before posting.

@toco, CPU1 & other De-fender label carriers, its easily visible how randomly people were called to post in this topic.

Came back after a long time on the forum, and was totally disappointed in seeing how the old/senior members reacted to these things.

De-fenders my a&#036;&#036;.

Can someone close this topic or this bullshit has to continue more?

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Originally posted by I.am@25 April 2004 - 12:14

This whole thread and many other threads on the board are all in a sorry state. I would have never expected many people who replied in this thread to reply in that way.

I dont know what copyright thing was being talked about, whether the content or the layout was the major issue. But for sure there are tons of misconceptions and stupid accusations.

@peerzyboy, you dont know the half of it. SH is not 13 & it was a joke played long time back when you were&#39;nt even a member. So please think before posting.

@toco, CPU1 & other De-fender label carriers, its easily visible how randomly people were called to post in this topic.

Came back after a long time on the forum, and was totally disappointed in seeing how the old/senior members reacted to these things.

-
    I.am
    hey i.am, better not to reply if u dont know wats going on.
    and mind ur language

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    I&#39;m still waiting for the proof of copyright.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    he dont have 1

Benjamen button

10. Lounge   -   #70
    drjogalog's Avatar Been here before?
    Originally posted by I.am@25 April 2004 - 08:14

-
    I.am
    Get fucked you moangy bastard. I read through this thread and it was interesting even though its all bullshit. Who gives a shit what you think. FUCKOFF&#33;&#33;&#33;
    It takes something bad to realize something good.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast