Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Activate Windows Xp Home Edition?

I've got the CD from my dad and he already installed that one, now i like to install it but i can't cauze then my dad's version don't works :{ how to get this thing running?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    go here

scroll down to:

Windows XP Home Edition :: 2002-11-04

clicking this will give you a series of numbers to choose from

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    imported_jamesandpie
    Icebound he asked "How do i activate windows XP" not install it. You need to have an activation hack so it doesnt ask for the 30 day countdown. Email me [email protected] if you want me to send it to you.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Use Windows XP Corporate edition, it doesn't need activated.

There is one floating about here that has sp1 integrated... look for a topic titled 'an xp that works'

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by jamesandpie@13 March 2003 - 21:37
    Icebound he asked "How do i activate windows XP" not install it. You need to have an activation hack so it doesnt ask for the 30 day countdown. Email me [email protected] if you want me to send it to you.
    my link directs him to a list of numbers NOT the OS

try a link before you criticize

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    imported_jamesandpie
    I did try the link...He doesnt need the serial number since "He's got the CD from his dad" and so its a real copy already with the key! He needs a program to activate the copy he has which the link you gave doesnt have. So read the question and understand what it means before you criticise.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    didnt' know what that wouldn't work

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    there is an activation crack built by the SAD Team....it's bundled with a key generator....i'm gonna post the hash in the verified section now.....download it ...and read the nfo.(open with wordpad)....it has everything u need to know

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    ricco
    where is the verified section

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You've bumped a rather dated topic.

The 'verifieds'-section doesn't exist in the form it did back then, but try clicking the search-link near the top of the board and run a search for 'verifieds', then click your way to whatever it is you need, if you think that's the way to get it.

However, if you need to activate a copy of xp, you could try a search at a place like http://thepiratebay.org/ if you use BT.

However, I'd recommend you get a corporate version of windows xp pro instead, at least if you have xp home now.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-24-2006 at 02:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast