Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erase My Tracks

i have d/l a version of evidence eliminator yesterday from overnet lite, and today it crashed and wanted to connect to the net, so i allowed it to through sygate firewall. when i was connected a web page popped up and said, this is your ip address ***** (ip address was displayed) and you are connected through .... and gave details of my country and isp. it then went on to say im in trouble for using an illegal version of evidence eliminator. i would just like your thoughts please.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I had something similar

I just ignored it, uninstalled it

When i want to use it i reinstall, use it & remove it (blocked internet access for it as well)

Couldn't say for definite that this is the same problem but i have no problems now

Just a grateful user!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    h1
    EE is a tempermental bitch.

But it works.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    hi, there is an option in evidence eliminator, under the windows tab - 'windows swap file' - windows swap file provides vitual memory and is often filled with hidden evidence of all kinds.
    (check box) eliminate swap file (recommended)

is it a good idea to check that box?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by the mask@20 April 2004 - 12:52
    hi, there is an option in evidence eliminator, under the windows tab - 'windows swap file' - windows swap file provides vitual memory and is often filled with hidden evidence of all kinds.
    (check box) eliminate swap file (recommended)

is it a good idea to check that box?
    I did it with no adverse side effects

Whether it is good idea i am not that clued up

Nothing ventured nothing gained... Well it worked for me

Just a grateful user!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12