Thread: Is Klr The Same As Kl240

When I couldnt get access to KL using a reinstalled KL 240 build I installed the new KLR version. This works fine, but I find access to fewer files than i used to. Now it had been some 6 months since I used Kazaar, can someone tell me if fewer people are sharing files or is the new KLR limited to a smaller audience.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Some users quit using K-Lite. None of K-Lite builds blocks in anyway anyones access the the FastTrack network.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by idontbelieveit@18 April 2004 - 21:09
    When I couldnt get access to KL using a reinstalled KL 240 build I installed the new KLR version. This works fine, but I find access to fewer files than i used to. Now it had been some 6 months since I used Kazaar, can someone tell me if fewer people are sharing files or is the new KLR limited to a smaller audience.
    autumn fox is right, they all access the same network (fastrack), therefore they all have the same amount of files.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    How come you didn't try version 2.4.3?
    version 2.4.0 would be outdated now anyway, so it's probably just as well it didn't work.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    h1
    You can download KLT K++, a much better client, from here.

Actually, you have to click on the bottom half of my signature and go to the FastTrack section.