Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking A Screen Shot

BANNED
    i just downloaded breed and i want to take some screen shots but the game dont have a button to do it.
    what program can i use to do this?

iv tryed fraps but that dont work with this game.

:helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@24 April 2004 - 19:09
    http://www.fraps.com

BOT
    iv tryed fraps but that dont work with this game.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Press "print Scrn" button to caputre a screen shot. The button is to the left of the scroll lock button. After you press print scrn open paint and click paste. hope this helps. The only problem with this is that you have to do one capture at a time. oh well. Hope this works

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by danyj@24 April 2004 - 19:14
    Press "print Scrn" button to caputre a screen shot. The button is to the left of the scroll lock button. After you press print scrn open paint and click paste. hope this helps. The only problem with this is that you have to do one capture at a time. oh well. Hope this works
    i think it wont work if u hit the Print Screen(Prt Scrn) button bcuz thats only for images it doesnt work on movies and a game is jus like a movie

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by danyj@24 April 2004 - 19:14
    i want to take more than 1 be4 exiting the game.

and bot i said iv tryed fraps

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by h121589+24 April 2004 - 20:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 @ 24 April 2004 - 20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danyj@24 April 2004 - 19:14
    i think it wont work if u hit the Print Screen(Prt Scrn) button bcuz thats only for images it doesnt work on movies and a game is jus like a movie [/b][/quote]
    it works with most games i think.
    movies are diff to games

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by gungrave+24 April 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 24 April 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danyj@24 April 2004 - 19:14

and bot i said iv tryed fraps [/b][/quote]
    well cant u pause the game

9. Games   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by gungrave@24 April 2004 - 21:03
    Damn I missed that *sorry*

BOT

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by h121589+24 April 2004 - 20:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 @ 24 April 2004 - 20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gungrave@24 April 2004 - 20:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-danyj
    @24 April 2004 - 19:14

well cant u pause the game [/b][/quote]
    i can save and exit but the game times about 2-3min to start up its a good game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast