Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterstrike

Poster
    Originally posted by The Wraith+19 April 2004 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Wraith @ 19 April 2004 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sampson@19 April 2004 - 07:29
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@19 April 2004 - 01:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing
    @18 April 2004 - 23:13
    halo is over rated.....

Amen to that. I have an Xbox, and sometimes I think I&#39;m the only guy in the world who dislikes Halo.

that makes three

:beerchug:
    Make that four, its cool for like a couple of hours then it turn out to just be another lame fps game. [/b][/quote]
    MAKE THAT 5&#33;

IMO This game is boring. I played it for a couple of hours.. wahoo&#33; shot some aliens blah blah all the same...

sorry all the halo fans out there but

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    cs: unlimited possibilities
    halo: get&#39;s repetitive and boring after a while

cs: origin of all good online games

3. Games   -   #13
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    cs is fun and u dont need a good comp to be good at it

4. Games   -   #14
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@19 April 2004 - 08:51
    lol that couldnt b farther from the truth
    cs is a decent fps but not that best and it is far from being a great online experience or something that changed gaming as we know it

personally i think socomII is the best online fps or at least one of them
    tYiA

5. Games   -   #15
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by Bowen747x+19 April 2004 - 08:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bowen747x @ 19 April 2004 - 08:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@19 April 2004 - 08:51
    lol that couldnt b farther from the truth
    cs is a decent fps but not that best and it is far from being a great online experience or something that changed gaming as we know it

personally i think socomII is the best online fps or at least one of them [/b][/quote]
    CS was a kicka&#036;&#036; game when it came out. so there, it isnt that far from the truth

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    The 3 things i hate about counterstrike

1) HAckers
    2) Lagg
    3) Steam

anyways I love cs and all fps in the world exept halo

7. Games   -   #17
    cs is only fps i still play after a period of time, so yea it is good and very cheap

8. Games   -   #18
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by dray_02+19 April 2004 - 04:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dray_02 @ 19 April 2004 - 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by The Wraith@19 April 2004 - 20:45
    Originally posted by sampson@19 April 2004 - 07:29
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@19 April 2004 - 01:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing
    @18 April 2004 - 23:13
    halo is over rated.....

Amen to that. I have an Xbox, and sometimes I think I&#39;m the only guy in the world who dislikes Halo.

that makes three

:beerchug:

Make that four, its cool for like a couple of hours then it turn out to just be another lame fps game.
    MAKE THAT 5&#33;

IMO This game is boring. I played it for a couple of hours.. wahoo&#33; shot some aliens blah blah all the same...

sorry all the halo fans out there but [/b][/quote]
    make it 6 lolol.

halo was fun when i first downloaded it, for a few hours, then next day when i went to play it again I found that everything was rpetty much the same as teh night before, except that im in a slighty different map. there is this one part where you have to follow some flying robot thing, and that part is just a repeat just repeats itself like 10 times before youve finished the level

CS, i havent tried yet.

9. Games   -   #19
    Lick My Lovepump
    May I ask how CS is a tactical shooter?

Its just a bunch of glory boys, either cheating or some middle aged pale faced wank that obsesses over spending 24 hours a day trying to improve themselves.

Even if there are no cheats on the server, the best teamwork you get is somebody saying you got an 1337 shot... Tactical my arse.

If Halo was released for PC like it should have been, it would have been ripped apart by the competition. The Xbox, however, had no other competing games. It became cult, now its highly over rated. It did bring about the proliferation of fun vehicles though.

10. Games   -   #20
    Madcat... thats why you join a clan...join a good clan and enter OGL. That way you can actually have some tactics... and it doesnt matter if you dont win OGL cause its for fun anyways. Playing in Pub can be tedious but if u join like a 14 player server theres usually more tactics then a 32 player server.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast