Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hahahahahh

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    glad to see you finally feel like you won on a topic , u know there is a first for everything ... lmfao .. its a shame cause if half these fucks knew how me & SuperJude floged ya ass you would be laughed out this fuckin forum .... you are and always will be a joke to me / mathea / nikkid / SJ / tommy / Prowl and many more ... how funny i never seen u on the irc chan ..... what u scared ... must be ... you let this sink in alil ... anyways i gots more then 0 posts on SNF .... lets see here i win time after time and u win once ... wow i feel for you sonny ... u need big help ...... its a shame how i got all the fame back in the day while u starved ..... haha .. dont take it from me pm nikkid and ask fool ...... she'll tell ya ..... i kicked ya ass many of times on a post .. ( ask mathea on this one if ya want ) like i told her in a email i let the topic go for you ... so you could feel good for once ... ( go ahead ask her )
    anyways like i said i already owned ya many of times ill let ya get a couple shots in and ill let it be ... come to suprnova and ill burrie ya ass ... like i told mathea this forum is beating a dead horse .... living off the fame of past members ..... and dont be scared to ask nikkid and mathea now .... cause u and i know you been gunnin for me ever since i started this shit ... u wanted my fame , but the bad thing is , my shoes are to big for ya lil ass to fill ...... its a shame you will never get an admin asking for you to teach a forum a lesson .. like paul did me with kazaa.com .... hahahahaha ..... u wish u could be half of what i was and what i still am .... now go and choke on that ...

BTW .. im Dupr on SNF .... come get sum if u man enough ..... new turf homes .. u know so u cant say this time i got peeps that'll take my back like sj did ... but i told him many of times in irc not to post back at ya on my battles with ya ( i had ya taken care of ) ..... lil faget ... ill see ya around .. 

hmmm ok now you dont care yet u wasted your time typing all that? hahhaha

the reason i aint in irc no more is because i havent got the time..... and i thought me and jude were cool B)

nvm but i swear everyone hated you and you got banned multiple times from everywhere be it be irc or this forum and yet you still dont get the hint?

the reason im here after most people hate me is the fact i dont care but you do so i would do something about that....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    He seems a mite bitter about something, Scribblec.

What could it be?

Didn't notice he was gone-
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    linguistically speaking, it seems an even match.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by SnnY@19 April 2004 - 14:28
    haha

he was killasin by the way the guy people hated more then me

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by scribblec+19 April 2004 - 15:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 19 April 2004 - 15:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@19 April 2004 - 14:28
    haha

he was killasin by the way the guy people hated more then me [/b][/quote]
    Him I remember, an all round lovely chap as I recall

Not&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Shouldn&#39;t this topic be closed?

If topics about Billy Dean and Internet.news get closed straight away with the reason being, "They are not here to defend themselves/we are not discussing ex-members/etc" then surely this one should fall into that as well.

No offence towards you Scrib but I&#39;d just like to see some consisticency from the mods.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    but he is here.....

hes under the name dreamweaver now and yes he can post for himself so i say leave this topic open

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@19 April 2004 - 13:43
    but he is here.....

hes under the name dreamweaver now and yes he can post for himself so i say leave this topic open
    Also attacking another member (or ex-member) whether directly or subtlely is against the rules, so surely this should be closed.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 April 2004 - 14:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 19 April 2004 - 14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@19 April 2004 - 13:43
    but he is here.....

Also attacking another member (or ex-member) whether directly or subtlely is against the rules, so surely this should be closed. [/b][/quote]
    even though you are trying to get my thread closed it just isnt going to work because that ex/member is currently here and makes it well known the fact that it is him so once again leave this topic open and if you dont like it .....well you know where to go and if u dont :helpsmile:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    muchspl2
    ibtl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast