Thread: Full Throttle

Poster
    ok would anyone be willing to give me this file from the game..

Full Thottle

The file FT.LA1 is roughly 140meg but the 1 i downloaded was corrupt and would like to play this game.

Will download any programs to download this file.

Joey
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

2. Games   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Joey is that the old dos game or the newer one coming out?I have the old one on disk.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    its the old dos game (as you can see i put a link above ) but yeh its the old game I dl it off emule and everythings sweet except this file, the main damn file .

I&#39;m looking for someone who&#39;s willing to send it to me over emule or irc. however they want to send it is up to them but yeh i really want to play this game it kicks ass&#33;
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

4. Games   -   #4
    Joe I commpressed the file . PM me with your msn or yahoo address I &#39;ll get my daughter to send . She &#39;s the expert at chat program&#39;s

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    unfortunately i&#39;m using msn and you can only upload 15 meg of msn messenger do you have p2p programs such as emule or kazaa type of program on your computer.

Thanks for taking your time with this B) i&#39;m sending a pm to with my email so i can engage conversation

6. Games   -   #6
    Dude pm sent hosting on Kazza as FT.LA1

Changed my kazaa name to peatmoss hope you can find it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    can u pm me your email i need to give u intructions so i can locate you

8. Games   -   #8
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    lol i used 2 have that game, ur wasting way too much of ur time just to play it, i can beat it in like 20 minutes
    tYiA

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    hey hey lucky me i found this file and i&#39;m recompiling it thanks peatmoss ur service is no longer required.

I&#39;m now putting this baby in action on eMule

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by joeyipod@19 April 2004 - 07:27
    hey hey lucky me i found this file and i&#39;m recompiling it thanks peatmoss ur service is no longer required.

I&#39;m now putting this baby in action on eMule
    Ok, think its a great game, could never beat it tho. Can&#39;t wait for the X BOX version to come out.