Thread: Battlefield:vietnam Graphic Settings?

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    I had a look back about 12 pages and couldn&#39;t see anything about this so I thought I would just ask. :helpsmile:

For those of you that play bf what kinda set-up do you have and what graphics settings can you play with?

I am getting all sorts of strange crap happening, my gun dissapearing, turning transparent, big poloygons appearing on the screen etc etc, basicallly it&#39;s unplayable.

4th gen mentioned to me a while back that there are problems with the game but a lot of people are obviously playing it quite happily?

Can anyone enlighten me please

(p.s. Far cry runs quite happily on my machine, medium easily, high at a push)

2. Games   -   #2
    what graphics card do you have? If its a radeon then update to the latest drivers (im pretty sure the 4.3) and make sure u have the latest direct x (its 9.0 B). also it may be worth seeing if theres a patch out for it.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

3. Games   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    hi (thanks)

I have a Radeon9600pro and directx 9.0b installed. as for drivers I am not too sure what I am doing there , but I have started d&#39;lding the latest driver set from ati&#39;s website. As for patches I don&#39;t think so, but I&#39;ll look again .

p.s. it appears that i am getting 4.4

p.p.s managed to install the new drivers so I&#39;ll see what diff that makes, thanks pal for the advice Oh and there is no patch as of yet, but apparently there are known problems with Radeon cards

4. Games   -   #4
    I also had problems running the game (the same thing your getting) and updateing everything (dirext x, gfxcard drivers) fixed it, so hopefully I was of help to you.

Good Luck&#33;
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.