Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys I Need Help With Chinese

i need to learn a few words in chinese because my friend knows little english and its very hard to comunacate while we are playing can you guys translate these words into chinese for me? thank you azns

hi how are you
    let's go
    wait for me
    lets get a bigger party
    how are you
    are you online
    lets go hunt
    meet me
    good bye see you tomarrow
    where are you on the map
    meet at the elven ruins

just quote and put the translations beside the english so i know wich is wich thank you guys

2. Lounge   -   #2
    why 5 views and no reply or you guys where just checking it out? curiosity kills the cat

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    if you are talking to him over IM i think only certain fonts allow chinese symbols and if it is in a game you might have trouble pasting. As for the translations how are you going to know what he has said in his reply?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I suppose it should have been obvious from the sig but you're playing Lineage II...I have a human character on there.

Sorry can't help on the translation.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by silent VI@20 April 2004 - 05:45
    i need to learn a few words in chinese because my friend knows little english and its very hard to comunacate while we are playing can you guys translate these words into chinese for me?   thank you azns

hi how are you
    let's go
    wait for me
    lets get a bigger party
    how are you
    are you online
    lets go hunt
    meet me
    good bye see you tomarrow
    where are you on the map
    meet at the elven ruins

just quote and put the translations beside the english so i know wich is wich thank you guys
    Just goto Babel Fish: http://world.altavista.com/ (don't use contractions and check you spelling)

hi how are you → 高怎么样您
    let's go → 让我们走

6. Lounge   -   #6
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    ok I may be wrong here but is there not two different languages mandarin chinese and chinese? I am not sure if I am right or what if any the differences are but you better check just in case

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Well...

There&#39;s Simplified Chinese & Traditional Chinese. I believe Simplified is more closer to anything you would be after.

Oh, if anyone is getting square boxes coming up, for instance here --&#62; 高怎么样您

You may need to d/l and install the language packs from Microsoft&#39;s homepage. Just click on Office and search in the Downloads for Chinese. Should be easy enough from there

8. Lounge   -   #8
    i dont think i can use any of that ive googled but nothing for L2 so some1 who speaks could type them out realy quick in there letters im using now so look liek this: xio ya nesh i dont think that means anything just an example of what i need
    please and a big thank you

@cheese i retiered my DE i gotta human mage for last little while lv15 great game though

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Said in chineese voice.......

Hi You forcoffee

You want fork n tray?

Nice meal, cream of sum youngguy

Sheesh, fancy asking us to translate chineese

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I know &#39;Flee Flom Flour&#39; means Chines takeaway.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>If you are not easily embarrassed
    Then make your move</span></span>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast