Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: George W Bush

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    That is very nice if the President did that....especially semi-anonymously.

I still want him out of office though.

btw this propaganda your put forth does insult ones intelligence.

You, who like a terrorist, has obvious disdain for Americans and sprout insults.

Why the fuck do you even give a shit about American soldiers?

The truth is you don't and ......we don't care.

It's so sad.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #32
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    "Lead by example, lead with class and integrity, and you will reach your audience."
    Isn't that what George Bush does?

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie
    "Lead by example, lead with class and integrity, and you will reach your audience."
    Isn't that what George Bush does?
    Like deserting from the Texas Air National Guard? Great example for the troops.

Busyman - Yeah, the rest of the world cares about American soldiers. Dunno why, but maybe some of us feel bad for the men and women who go out and put their lives on the line while being manipulated and used as political pawns.

It doesn't matter which army you belong to, soldiers are soldiers because they believe in their country and want to keep their friends and family safe. People like Bush who abuse their service are scum.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Alex H@20 April 2004 - 19:48
    Oh, like "These terrorists killed 3000 people and we have to avenge them by killing Afganis and Iraqis?"

NO

We have to avenge them by killing everyone that does not live in the U.S.!

Including the Queen

5. Lounge   -   #35
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by hobbes+21 April 2004 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 21 April 2004 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vidcc@21 April 2004 - 04:45
    Just a thought, would the same reaction occur if say j2k4 or busyman had posted the picture instead of Alex H (sorry for using your names but i needed a credible example and am not suggesting that you actually would post such a picture)
    Vidcc,

The picture comes from Micheal Moore&#39;s web-site, you figure out the intent and see if it meshes with the one-liner in the first post.

And "no", I am here to discuss issues, not pick sides.

Perhaps you are unaware that Busyboy and J2 are people I argue with from time to time. [/b][/quote]
    just the first part of that post was for you directly hobbes..i should have put an @ everyone else after it. Thanks for pointing to the origin of the image...has to be an anti bush statement then I do also know that you aren&#39;t against the image because you are pro bush.. (meaning i know you are not pro bush)
    i am very aware that you debate on the other side of the fence to the 2 named quite often...i was just looking for someone that wouldn&#39;t be seen as posting the picture as an "anti American" issue. Alex has been accused of this. (not by you i hasten to add)

@ everyone else
    images like this are supposed to draw on the heartstrings, even if you disagree with the message. The arguement that they are just cheap shots is valid to a point but no more than any other "dirty" cheap shot that we see in public life...mudslinging and character assaination seems to be a higher priority in political campaigns than issues at times.
    I don&#39;t find this image offensive at all and don&#39;t see it as anti american..bush is fair political game. it is supposed to convey a point and now i know what the context it was originally used in i believe it made that point....if i agree with it or not
    @ alex..... i did note you said "what a sad picture" in the original post, but here you need to be clear...remember the rules of exam essays.....tell them what you are goin to say, then say it, then tell them what you said....

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I am going to say it is a sad picture.

It is a sad picture.

I said it was a sad picture.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I for one am a Bush supporter. Save your flack because I won&#39;t read it. I&#39;m only posting this comment because there are alot of posts that don&#39;t defend/oppose Bush. They are a little hazy. I think you should begin your post with either

Bush supporter

or

Bush opposer

Just a thought

Just a reminder.......Save your flack because I won&#39;t read it.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Don&#39;t have the the chance to read what has transpired overnight, mea culpea.

I just wanted to post a link to an old post which shows my balance in the setting of emotive manipulation. This is in response to Leftys accusation that I might be secretly pro-Bush. In this thread, I lash out at this manipulation, and it may appear to be to defending Bush. But I am a concepts guy and I think these links will back that up.

the mirror image rant

Another example

I would say I&#39;m pretty consistent.

Sorry about the typos, no time to proofread.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Alex H+22 April 2004 - 01:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 22 April 2004 - 01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie
    Isn&#39;t that what George Bush does?

Busyman - Yeah, the rest of the world cares about American soldiers. Dunno why, but maybe some of us feel bad for the men and women who go out and put their lives on the line while being manipulated and used as political pawns.

It doesn&#39;t matter which army you belong to, soldiers are soldiers because they believe in their country and want to keep their friends and family safe. People like Bush who abuse their service are scum.[/b][/quote]
    I posted what I did...To see what kind of response it would generate.
    I am not a supporter of Bush...Far from it. I have personaly seen what Bush
    and his father are capable of. I served in Panama 1989-90.(The smart bombs
    were not so smart back in the day ...Lots of dead civilians during the inital invasion).

Why do so many of you feel like you have and unique perspective that demands
    the total acceptance of your "peers" at face value without any debate?....They
    are only opinions after all.

I am open to hearing others thoughts without turning it into a bitchy cat fight.
    Could it be that there are quite a few "children" who post,that have not experienced enough of life to speak wisely on certain topics?

I feel it&#39;s a good idea to realy read a topic and all of the post before replying.
    Mabey take a deep breath...Get your emotions in check before blasting
    into one and another.

Relax its only opinions...and like my dear old Pappy use to say.."Opinions are like assholes we all have them.

Peace brotherdoobie

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Alex H+22 April 2004 - 02:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H @ 22 April 2004 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie
    Isn&#39;t that what George Bush does?

It doesn&#39;t matter which army you belong to, soldiers are soldiers because they believe in their country and want to keep their friends and family safe. People like Bush who abuse their service are scum. [/b][/quote]
    This seems to go against your anti-American posts in the past.

Hmm maybe I was wrong.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast