Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some guy messed up aperfect good topic so spliited the shit out

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Who gives a fuck? I mean c'mon it's not like your ripping brand new, unreleased albums here.

2. Music   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@20 April 2004 - 02:51
    Who gives a fuck? I mean c'mon it's not like your ripping brand new, unreleased albums here.
    So what exactly have you done for the filesharing community lately yourself, kid?

3. Music   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Arm@20 April 2004 - 12:51
    Some people do like downlaoding music before teh year 2004 in good quality

4. Music   -   #4
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+19 April 2004 - 21:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 19 April 2004 - 21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@20 April 2004 - 02:51
    Who gives a fuck? I mean c&#39;mon it&#39;s not like your ripping brand new, unreleased albums here.
    So what exactly have you done for the filesharing community lately yourself, kid? [/b][/quote]
    I upload what I download.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Arm+20 April 2004 - 02:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 20 April 2004 - 02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 April 2004 - 21:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arm
    @20 April 2004 - 02:51
    Who gives a fuck? I mean c&#39;mon it&#39;s not like your ripping brand new, unreleased albums here.

So what exactly have you done for the filesharing community lately yourself, kid?
    I upload what I download. [/b][/quote]
    So you contribute absolutly nothing........yet speak down to those who do? Child, you are a laughing stock to those of us who do.

6. Music   -   #6
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by Arm@19 April 2004 - 18:51
    how about shutting the fuck up?
    how do you suppose you would find any albums at all if no one ripped em?
    and some of us believe in ripping our own albums...
    that is after all how it all starts...fkn leech

if the only thing ppl ripped was new releases....
    how would you find the old beatles or zeppelin albums?
    or anything for that matter worth downloading?
    cause a lot of todays music is shit...
    ffs.....

just do everyone a favor and STFU
    you have in no way contributed to this thread
    do you want all the hashes taken out as well because they are not all new albums/apps?

fuck it..........i give up...........
    there is absolutely no fkn helping the way ppl are getting in here
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

7. Music   -   #7
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Except 1 album that from a rare thrash band from Ohio I didnt rip anything. If you were stuck at home on using a shitty little dsl line with 12k max upload on a dated computer with no money then you wouldnt be able to contribute much either.

And seriously who gives a fuck if FC ripped some more albums to add to his huge-ass collection of music? Albums that have been around for years and have been ripped hundreds of times before and are very easy to find? Now if these were unreleased and/or rare albums he ripped then ide praise him but since they are not then I just at him because I just think hes being egotistical.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Arm@20 April 2004 - 03:14
    If you were stuck at home on using a shitty little dsl line with 12k max upload on a dated computer with no money then you wouldnt be able to contribute much either.
    FC was, and he did, I am and I do. There have been many people ripping and sharing with 56k that would love to have any kind of dsl.

9. Music   -   #9
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+19 April 2004 - 22:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot &#064; 19 April 2004 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Arm@20 April 2004 - 03:14
    If you were stuck at home on using a shitty little dsl line with 12k max upload on a dated computer with no money then you wouldnt be able to contribute much either.
    FC was, and he did, I am and I do. There have been many people ripping and sharing with 56k that would love to have any kind of dsl.[/b][/quote]
    Oh I forgot to menction something else. I also have to share my connection with 3 other people who hate it when I kill all the bandwidth. I like to be considerate and let them have the bandwidth. Not to menction ide still like to be able to use the computer & internet without all my resources being killed.

But you people are still going to come up with some gay excuse to invalidate my argument so just keep your damn comments to yourself. I do the best I can and I actually upload which is alot more then what many people do.

10. Music   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Arm is the reason I made some comments in my Post about People being Bums.

Just because they are old Albums that most People will have does not mean they are not good for the few others that might not have them.

Maybe they are better RIPs then they have.Or maybe they are waiting on them from somebody else and I can be another source.

People always say that when we ask them to RIP....."The stuff I have People already have".That does not matter.You are giving something back even if it is to just one Person.

I know these are Pop Albums and not a good Varity.But that is what was there at the moment.I have Ripped all types of Albums.

Just last week I made a Thread of all the new Country I Ripped.And do not say everybody had them.Because I know they did not.

Another thing I said in my Post is I did not want to be a part of that other Thread.....there is always somebody saying something about what you have Ripped or how you Ripped it.Like they have here.

Thanks goes out to the guys that have Posted on here about me and this Community.I do not even know why I posted on this shit.Its just arm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast