Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Is The Best Spyware Adware Remover

which is the best spyware adware remover to use

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I like Spybot search and destroy the name say's it all.

http://www.safer-networking.org/

But Adaware is pretty good too ! But does'nt seem to update as fast or as easy.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    ^^ old and busted
    teh new freshness is http://www.spysweeper.com

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Try Searching first. We're getting a post a day on this subject.

Oh, and pinned topics are there for a reason...

How To Remove Spyware/adware

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    The original SpySweeper

Ad-aware and spybot search and destroy are good for free, but spysweeper is updated quicker and not attacked so much by spyware. So you don't need som add-on to help it along. You can find the full version somewhere online. I can't point you directly to it.

However, for the tougher spyware (the one that should be graded as viruses), this site is a must. Check out CWShedder and HijackThis!.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Samurai@20 April 2004 - 18:50
    Try Searching first. We&#39;re getting a post a day on this subject.

Tuff luck Samurai get use to it . Why have a forum then? Why not just a bunch of pinned topics. BS

Oh and Much have n&#39;t tryed spysweeper will look it to it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I know what your saying but I just wanted some input from some of the users I am sick of everytime I do something adds pop up and everytime I virus scan there is spyware and adware problems. Some files have to be deleted for a bootdisk and this is every second day.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    That&#39;s the reason I made Supertrick XG
    To prevent from getting it in the first place, blocking ads, pop-ups, spyware, viruses and a bunch of other crap without using a program.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by peat moss+21 April 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 21 April 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@20 April 2004 - 18:50

Tuff luck Samurai get use to it . Why have a forum then? Why not just a bunch of pinned topics. BS

Oh and Much have n&#39;t tryed spysweeper will look it to it [/b][/quote]
    Firstly, it&#39;s not as if he&#39;s a new user... he&#39;s been registered since 12 June 2003.

It&#39;s like someone bringing up another Paris Hilton thread which ran on for over 60 pages with over a thousand posts... oh wait a minute... someone just has

Is it too hard for people to search these days, it takes just as long to start a post than it is to search for one.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Samurai+20 April 2004 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Samurai @ 20 April 2004 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peat moss@21 April 2004 - 02:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai
    @20 April 2004 - 18:50

Oh and Much have n&#39;t tryed spysweeper will look it to it
    Firstly, it&#39;s not as if he&#39;s a new user... he&#39;s been registered since 12 June 2003.

It&#39;s like someone bringing up another Paris Hilton thread which ran on for over 60 pages with over a thousand posts... oh wait a minute... someone just has

Is it too hard for people to search these days, it takes just as long to start a post than it is to search for one. [/b][/quote]
    Or it could be a new problem he&#39;s having too . I just refortmated mine and spent over two hours just tweaking my xp box. Funny how much I missed . But we all like it a certain way I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast