Thread: Toronto Wins!

Poster
    B) B) Toronto OWNED Ottawa tonight. Would've been better if Nieuwendyk would've gotten that hat trick, but that's ok, there's always next round. GOOOOOO TORONTO!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?

I can't talk but hell it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The Passion
    Fuck me.

Go Flyers.

Sorry Nikki, but I can't have the Leafs get past the second round; I want them to taste defeat once more at the hands of the Flyers.

-Gloomy Loomy

Gonna go cry myself to sleep, having lost all faith in the human spirit...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!!.....even though they're gonna get run over by the flyers....oh well and boy does lalime suck!!!!! He's shit!! GO EDDIE!!!!!

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    All the Sens fans out there should just face the fact that their team is soft, and lacks the heart and will to win.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33; Belfour should have gotten the shutout...but u can&#39;t save them all, anyway i think that they will put up a good fight against the FLYERS and might even pull one off&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; and Sundin is going to come back also, so that might boost our chances&#33;&#33; GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33; GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;