Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24 Season 3

24, is such a brilliant program,what whines me up though is that i have to wait for a week before i can watch the next episode.So what i try and do is wait untill i've d/loaded 2-3 and watch them on the bounce...takes a little of the tension away

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I can tell you one reason I stop watching it (I'm in America).

Fox interrupted the schedule for about 3 weeks.

I didn't know what happened to the show so when it came back on, I missed some episodes. Now I don't want to watch it until it's on DVD or on repeats.

It's like watching a movie halfway through.
    Fox screwed up in a big way all due to semantics.

One way I used to catch up was to DL episodes but I need a new 250GB HD.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Some one said on the torrentz board that ep 18 was delayed due to Bush giving a speech

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Yep see, Bush fucks up more than foreign politics. If I were to really follow my principles I would boycott 24 for the simple reason that it air on fox (which reflect my view on the BS channel fox news). Then again Im screwing them for cash by not watching it on tv, so it all works out I guess.

And yea ep 19 was nowhere near as good as ep 18 which was the best ep so far in season 3. The tension, the drama... The sweet and somehow far fetched story of that ep had me hooked.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i tried to watch but couldnt, just kept getting bored of it....and how the hell does that dude manage to do so much shit in 24 hours???..lmao... he must have magic powers to slow down time...
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Just watched ep 20, a lot better than 19 and there&#39;s a few more turns in the story

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arcadia@29 April 2004 - 11:44
    Just watched ep 20, a lot better than 19 and there&#39;s a few more turns in the story
    This series has been excellent so far, as good as the first imo. These are characters we can really care about because we have seen them go through so much.

And did I not see somewhere that Kiefur is signed up to do at least another few seasons yet? Let&#39;s hope so....

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Ive got episode 20 on my PC but im making myself wait for 21 so I can watch them back to back. Im always pissed off when I have to wait a week to see another. SO ill watch 20 and hold back for as long as I can in the week to watch 21. So that will be about 10 minutes after

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    @Cheese, Season 4’s been confirmed and is definitely going ahead, I think Kiefur’s signed up for 5 seasons.

@Nogimics, Give it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12