Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Internal Beep

lynx's Avatar .
    Responding to your pm.
    Please use the main thread so that others can benefit from the reply.
    hey mines solderd to the mobo um theres no jumper there but can i buy jumpers?
    The idea is to remove the jumper. Do you really want to buy a jumper so that you can take it off?

Tell us your pc/mobo type and maybe we can find it for you. Alternatively you could do what I did with a noisy modem and block the small hole in the top of the buzzer. It doesn't stop the noise but it cut's the volume considerably.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by lynx@22 April 2004 - 02:47

The idea is to remove the jumper. Do you really want to buy a jumper so that you can take it off?

At least then he'd have a spare...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by clocker+22 April 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 22 April 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@22 April 2004 - 02:47

At least then he&#39;d have a spare... [/b][/quote]
    I always end up losing jumpers, especially from hard drives.....never thought you could buy them seperatly.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by RGX+22 April 2004 - 10:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 22 April 2004 - 10:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clocker@22 April 2004 - 12:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-lynx
    @22 April 2004 - 02:47

At least then he&#39;d have a spare...
    I always end up losing jumpers, especially from hard drives.....never thought you could buy them seperatly. [/b][/quote]
    or if you need them you could find old crappy computers people are throwing out, and grap all the jumpers from the motherboard and harddrives and cdrom drives (if they have any). hell even old soundcards and vid cards have jumpers on them lol.

I found like 25 off one computer once so ive got quite a few extras...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12