Thread: Need Help Lookin For Movies....peep Please

i need a site..where i can click on it and it allows me......to download movies automatically to my kazaa lite.....where they have the correct files....or is there a place on the net..where i can just download movies from..that isnt complicated at all...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    go to the varified filess section, in movies!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IT WILL COST YOU TEN BUCKS A MONTH - BUT iwannadownload.com has verified movies (new releases included) that you click on and download directly to your kazaa.
    Its worth it if they keep it updated, but I started finding the movies and stuff myself -sorting thru all the bullshit fakes- FASTER than they posted em.

although occasionally , they were on it, and had the file on there right now.!!
    but overall they were lacking.

try it your self, you can cancel at anytime.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by canuhandledisman@20 April 2004 - 18:22
    i need a site..where i can click on it and it allows me......to download movies automatically to my kazaa lite.....where they have the correct files....or is there a place on the net..where i can just download movies from..that isnt complicated at all...
    you dont want that instead try out this

download this

then read and follow this

after search for whaterever here

if you need more help pm me i'll forget about this topic

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by javelinmansst@20 April 2004 - 16:42
    IT WILL COST YOU TEN BUCKS A MONTH - BUT iwannadownload.com has verified movies (new releases included) that you click on and download directly to your kazaa.
    Its worth it if they keep it updated, but I started finding the movies and stuff myself -sorting thru all the bullshit fakes- FASTER than they posted em.

although occasionally , they were on it, and had the file on there right now.!!
    but overall they were lacking.

try it your self, you can cancel at anytime.
    why would you pay for what you can get for free :confused:
    we have a verified section here and http://www.sharethefiles.org/forum has the rest
    you shold know better than to pay for info, well maybe not :/

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Go to this site and type in the movie you're looking for.
    It will search for any matches found on findhash.com and up2dat.com.
    I like it B)

hmm...asspie

7. Movies & TV   -   #7

Im no newbie at this , by far, but i didnt know about this. YOU DA MAN(OR WOMAN) , ya learn somethin new every day. I guess maybe i oughta spend more time in forums and less searching for files.!!!
    thanx alot.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by javelinmansst+20 April 2004 - 16:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (javelinmansst &#064; 20 April 2004 - 16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> IT WILL COST YOU TEN BUCKS A MONTH [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-javelinmansst
    @21 April 2004 - 16:59
    &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Im no newbie at this , by far
    [/quote]

it&#39;s ok atleast you didn&#39;t pay for kazaa lite, well I hope not
    good luck on saving money, let me know if you can&#39;t find something and I&#39;ll try to help if I can