Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aol Broadband Problem

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Will do, see what they say.

Please stand by....Your anticipation is very important to me

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Well I called them and it went better then I thought. The service member was helpful and had good experience. He took me through steps of closing any programs that loaded at the begining when windows starts. Then he done some connections checking. He told me to download "Adware" and "Spybot" because some spyware can do this to my connections. He said that "Kazaa", not KazaaLite which I think he doesn't know about KazaaLite , and IMesh and anything that contains spyware could cause interference.

He was right. I turned on the Internet and left it on for hours on end and it works. However, when I started "KazaaLite" my internet disconected, only once which is good because it used to disconnect 7 times or more. Now I have to know, is it because of "KazaaLite" or "Norton" Anti-Virus and Personal Firwall. He also disabled them from starting up att all and left me with "BlackIce" but I need an Anti-Virus to protect my system.

What you guys think?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@21 April 2004 - 19:14

This error message usually appears when you are unexpectedly disconnected from AOL. In order to fix this problem and avoid further unexpected disconnections, please work through the following step:

-- Delete AOL software 
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 April 2004 - 03:10
    He was right.  I turned on the Internet and left it on for hours on end and it works.  However, when I started "KazaaLite" my internet disconected, only once which is good because it used to disconnect 7 times or more.  Now I have to know, is it because of "KazaaLite" or "Norton" Anti-Virus and Personal Firwall.  He also disabled them from starting up att all and left me with "BlackIce" but I need an Anti-Virus to protect my system.

What you guys think?
    Kazaa lite contains no spware or adware

Please stop using bold to highlight things, it pisses people off!
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    If you don't have anything "useful" to say, just go away.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 April 2004 - 03:48
    If you don't have anything "useful" to say, just go away.
    I told you kazaa lite didn't contain any spyware or adware, didn't I?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Then tell me somthing I don't know

Why do you think I have KLite. I am trying to figure out what the problem could be. If I have KLite on, I get disconnected only once not like before which was 8 times. I am trying to stay on-line for a long time.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 April 2004 - 03:57
    Then tell me somthing I don't know

Why do you think I have KLite. I am trying to figure out what the problem could be. If I have KLite on, I get disconnected only once not like before which was 8 times. I am trying to stay on-line for a long time.
    Ever thought it could be your shitty ISP?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 April 2004 - 04:10
    Well I called them and it went better then I thought.  The service member was helpful and had good experience.  He took me through steps of closing any programs that loaded at the begining when windows starts.  Then he done some connections checking.  He told me to download "Adware" and "Spybot" because some spyware can do this to my connections.  He said that "Kazaa", not KazaaLite which I think he doesn't know about KazaaLite , and IMesh and anything that contains spyware could cause interference.

He was right.  I turned on the Internet and left it on for hours on end and it works.  However, when I started "KazaaLite" my internet disconected, only once which is good because it used to disconnect 7 times or more.  Now I have to know, is it because of "KazaaLite" or "Norton" Anti-Virus and Personal Firwall.  He also disabled them from starting up att all and left me with "BlackIce" but I need an Anti-Virus to protect my system.

What you guys think?
    First of all 4th gen is right about the bold thing. It says you think were too stupid to read your post. Please stop it.

Second do you have BlackIce and Norton Personal Firwall both installed at the same time? You do not need two firewalls. Use only one.

Norton Anti-Virus and Kazaa lite should not do anything to your PPPoE connection. Can you go into more detail in what causes your problem? Maybe give us your computer spec. Have you considerd updating your drivers for your Network Card. (Assuming you have not yet)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    @4th gen:
    What's the matter with you

You not normal in the head. As usual you have nothing useful to say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast