Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verifieddownloads.com< Not Working For Me

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    i had dramas with this site myself. dunno about the bandwidth leeching bit... verified downloads works thru the k.lite web browser(&#33;&#33. i find the file i want, turn off my firewall(norton), click the file, count to ten, then enable the firewall again. presto, it works

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i had dramas with this site myself. dunno about the bandwidth leeching bit... verified downloads works thru the k.lite web browser(&#33;&#33. i find the file i want, turn off my firewall(norton), click the file, count to ten, then enable the firewall again. presto, it works

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    verifieddownload.com realy sucks, it contains various files that are tagged as FAKE but who cares they say... well I do..

get verified files on real non stolen sites

5. File Sharing   -   #15

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by yorez@25 March 2003 - 02:44
    ORIGINAL MESSAGE HAD TO BE REMOVED thanks to jetje and others that really HATE this site
    No way bro....

i never asked you to remove anything.
    We pmed i gave you my reasons why i thought this is not a good site.
    No more no less, even didnt know you had something to do with that....

So it is your own decission

but what i&#39;m curious of, tell us how it works, and solve peoples problems then instead of just advertising in here and let us solve all peoples problems with your site....

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    It should work now, they posted something on their site explaining the major bug fixes.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by Icey+14 March 2003 - 16:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Icey @ 14 March 2003 - 16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Master YodaX@14 March 2003 - 14:39
    <!--QuoteBegin--Icey
    @14 March 2003 - 14:01

i read a topic on this in the lounge.. the site is stealing hashes from another site

well if it helps spread the file around.what&#39;s the problem?
    alot&#33;, would u like every1 stealing ur sites content.. somthing which you have worked very hard on [/b][/quote]
    Doesn&#39;t most of us use the P2P&#39;s and this site along with many others to get someone elses creation for free?

Maybe I misunderstood.

Are you saying it&#39;s ok to use a sig to get files and data that someone else is working realy hard to make a living?

I don&#39;t think anyone that has a P2P hasn&#39;t done what you are defending.

I appoligize if I misunderstood what your post implied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12