Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Seriously he's Tiger Woods, did anyone think for a moment that he wouldn't be cheating?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and then a tree because couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and then a tree because couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
    you forgot the *rimshot*

edit- and shouldn't he have cheated on someone HOTTER than his wife? What is the sense in that?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-03-2009 at 12:06 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    While I understand what you are getting at you do understand that men from a purely anthropological point of view are not meant to be monogamous.
    Spread your seed ,all that crap.

Like I said in the case of someone like Tiger Woods and the opportunities available to him is amazing that he he's only cheated as little as he has.Not that I condone it personally I'm more of an eagle than a rabbit myself .
    As for the apparent lack of taste on his part, men in his position are looking to be discreet and doing the wild thing with supermodels isn't probably going to as easily pass unnoticed.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It is interesting what a guy like him (or many in similar "scandals")have chosen. At least he didn't go Gary Glitter or Eddie Murphy with his choice. It will also be interesting to see if the wife forgives him or takes 1/2 and the kids...

Personally, I would not have risked 1/2 of my VERY meager assets on any of the 3.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    He supposedly told a friend that he needed to "pull a Kobe Byrant " and when the friend asked what he meant by that he said" put a house on her finger" - in other words a diamond ring worth as much as a house.
    Btw it shows the extent of the man's ego that he thought he could just skate over everything and didn't immediately allow his public relations firm ( the biggest and most powerful in the business ) to start spinning the story more favorably before it got out of hand.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    This whole situation with Tiger Woods is crazy. He's a excellent golfer but gets alittle crazy sometimes especially when people take pictures when he's teeing off. Even with all the controversy i still like the guy he's one of the best sportsman in golf in my opinion.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Of course he had a girl on the side most famous people have mistresses, he didn't seem like he would but he proved the world wrong.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This is apparently what happened....

http://www.theweek.com/article/index...er_Woods_crash

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ^not a bad gander.

yo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast