Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New To Board

  1. #1
    Hey what's up just wanted to say hi, first time on this board.
    I've been downloading for a long time...since napster. I know i'm new here and I might have noob questions but what's up with all the corrupted files ?

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    to be more specific, i'm talking about corrupted mp3 on kazaalite

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,577
    They're being put on kazaa by RIAA and other dumb f*ckers that think it's fun to share those files. Not much you can do about that
    You can either switch over in using SoulSeek(go to musicworld on this board),or you can still make use of the fasttrack network.But,just so you'ld know,you'll be deleting and redownloading a lot of fake/corrupted files.

    hmm...asspie

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,604
    there's a program clled mp3shield for that, check a bit around here for some topics, like this one (click this).
    But if your a long time downloader and love music i would suggest that you pay a visit to music world. The guys there use soulseek, it's musiclover heaven p2p program.

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,765
    Originally posted by sopheak107@22 April 2004 - 21:20
    Hey what's up just wanted to say hi, first time on this board.
    I've been downloading for a long time...since napster. I know i'm new here and I might have noob questions but what's up with all the corrupted files ?
    Welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,059
    Originally posted by sara5564@23 April 2004 - 00:05

    Welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for
    like a better network to use than kazaa.

    lol


  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    thanks for all the replies

    I think I will find a lot of useful information on this board

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by sopheak107@23 April 2004 - 20:58


    I think I will find a lot of useful information on this board
    endless

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •