Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Donate Money To Me Instead

Yeah....and you're the one with a fuckin' head of cheese with a cowboy hat....how queer is that...

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 08:29
    Yeah....and you're the one with a fuckin' head of cheese with a cowboy hat....how queer is that...
    If you do insist on trying to flame me could you at least put some effort into it, that was very weak.

I'm going to have to give you an F for effort.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    It was kinda weak....but I dont give a fuck.

Its 4:44 in the morning....and Im pretty fucking tired and cant think right now....so...I guess that was the best I could come up with....oh well. (shrugs)

Fucktard.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Withcheese+23 April 2004 - 09:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 23 April 2004 - 09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 08:29
    Yeah....and you&#39;re the one with a fuckin&#39; head of cheese with a cowboy hat....how queer is that...
    If you do insist on trying to flame me could you at least put some effort into it, that was very weak.

I&#39;m going to have to give you an F for effort. [/b][/quote]
    yet manga is so not fag biscuity? wrong mofo, manga is for pre teens who wank over shit like that in their basement.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 08:38
    It was kinda weak....but I dont give a fuck.

Its 4:44 in the morning....and Im pretty fucking tired and cant think right now....so...I guess that was the best I could come up with....oh well. (shrugs)

Fucktard.
    I guess you&#39;ve wasted all your creative energies on pretending to own a game that you don&#39;t have.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]+23 April 2004 - 05:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O] @ 23 April 2004 - 05:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 09:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe
    @23 April 2004 - 08:29
    Yeah....and you&#39;re the one with a fuckin&#39; head of cheese with a cowboy hat....how queer is that...

I&#39;m going to have to give you an F for effort.

yet manga is so not fag biscuity? wrong mofo, manga is for pre teens who wank over shit like that in their basement.
    [/quote]
    Your a fag for even saying "fag biscuity".
    What the fuck is that?

And its anime, asshole. Get it right.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+23 April 2004 - 09:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 23 April 2004 - 09:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N

I&#39;m going to have to give you an F for effort. [/b][/quote]
    yet manga is so not fag biscuity? wrong mofo, manga is for pre teens who wank over shit like that in their basement. [/b][/quote]
    Your a fag for even saying "fag biscuity".
    What the fuck is that?

And its anime, asshole. Get it right. [/b][/quote]
    i am so sorry for gettng your cartoon wrong, go back to playing with lego and leave the intorweb to the adults.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Asshole.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Wtf is anime? Sounds like another name for cartoons to me. Do they still make Tom & Jerry, they were cool.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@23 April 2004 - 09:48
    Asshole.
    ouch that hurt.

tom and jerry starts soon.

p.s. liar.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast