Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont U Just Live Being Drunk?

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+25 April 2004 - 20:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 25 April 2004 - 20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@25 April 2004 - 14:48
    i have never been drunk or high&nbsp;

and i probably wont ever get drunk ..maybe high but i just dont fancy it
    how old are you?

you must not be very old, becuase if you were older then you&#39;d know that NOBODY goes without EVER drinking, and most dont go without smoking pot, but thats different, everyone tries drinking. [/b][/quote]
    Thats not true, I know several people who have never drunk, the had a sip of something as a kid and were litterally put off for life :helpsmile:

Gems is 15-16

But be nice to her, she has body guards

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+25 April 2004 - 20:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 &#064; 25 April 2004 - 20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@25 April 2004 - 14:48
    i have never been drunk or high

and i probably wont ever get drunk ..maybe high but i just dont fancy it
    how old are you?

you must not be very old, becuase if you were older then you&#39;d know that NOBODY goes without EVER drinking, and most dont go without smoking pot, but thats different, everyone tries drinking. [/b][/quote]
    im 16 so there

and i think you will find i aint gonna be getting drunk...i sed nothing about the occasional glass

eventhough i dont like the taste of the stuff

and i aint one of those who need pot either..must be all that teaching my parents done

edit* thanks jonno &#33;&#33;&#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #33
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    i used to drink and get high but in moderation and usually only on special occasions but in the last 3 weeks i have been thrashing it every night and it been ace. A nasty relationship break-up is my excuse....... i&#39;m thinking of continuing this hedonistic binge because i feel like i deserve a bit of fun for a couple of months and then calming right down again
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@25 April 2004 - 19:45
    found that too many of my stories began with, "I was so drunk the other night..."

LOL those are the best ones.im thinking of buying an alcoholmeter and do competitions to see who gets the highest score
    :beerchug: :beerchug: :guinesssmile: :guinesssmile:

Imagine the story this guy would tell.
    But remember kids, if you drink dont grive.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Being Buzzed is my aim not getting drunk - as in throwing up after a while&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #36
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 13:49
    Ok , I remember that dude

So it&#39;s malt liquor

So how much is 22 ounces in pints and how strong is it % by vol?

Jonno B)
    It&#39;s nasty as hell. Old E is nasty too, just like colt 45. Hell all malt liquor taste gross.

FC is on the "light" malt liquor. I doubt it can mess with any of that stuff you guys drink outside the U.S.

The real malt liquor in the U.S. is camo and Big Bear. When I was in high school I tried Big Bear. 5 people, 1 40 ounce among all of us (almost 3 and half pints I think) and one blunt (weed) and it was over. Next thing I knew I was dashing out the back door of the school and running like hell. That&#39;s all I remember.

It&#39;s probably like 8 or 9.5 % by volume or what not. Nevertheless excessive drinking will do extreme damage to your liver and heart. Alcohol depletes your potassium level and if you don&#39;t chase thoose pints down with the right kind of foods then quite frankly you&#39;ll die.

Be safe. Or if in doubt.......................fire up.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    i dont frink smoke etc and dont want to either

8. Lounge   -   #38
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i have had to cut back on all the beer lately. my growing beer gut and the sudden appearance of sagging man breasts have forced me too.

excercise and fresh air are my highs now.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shn@26 April 2004 - 15:09
    FC is on the "light" malt liquor. I doubt it can mess with any of that stuff you guys drink outside the U.S.

Come down to Kentucky Women.Lets see how much Whiskey you can Handle?

I do not care how Strong this other Malt Liquor is.Been drinking Colt 45 since was around 14.Most of these other Malt Liquors came out after Colt 45.Especially when Rap Music started Rapping about 40s and Malts.But Colt has always been around.

I challenge anybody to send me five 22 Ounces of whatever they Drink and see if I can not handle it.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    I use to drink alot more when i was 16-17 ish but i only drink large ammounts when i go clubbing. As for gear (pot) i just to have a joint everyday. Its nice and i have no regrets at all but right now i don&#39;t they money. I still do it every once a week twice every 3 weeks some like that buit nothing to the ammount i use to do. I extreamly rarly (i think iv only eva done it 3 times) do tabs (acid) when i got clubbing but i like getting high on gear more than tabs.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast