Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok Stop It Now

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    If fried the right way
    Dolphin meat can be quit nice

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yogi I never said I was for it, I said it's unfair to keep ragging on Canada when ever country does something wrong, yes even yours
    And although I am 100% against any kind of cruelty to animals, no one seems to mind a chicken having it's head cut off while still alive, cow's being bread to slaughter, Beagles being destroyed at 4 y/o because they are not fast enough for the hunt, sharks having their fins cut off then thrown back alive to just rot, whales being hunted, dog's being eaten, kangaroo's being slaughtered, the list is endless and there's is nothing we can do about it. Greenpeace do what they do, they put human lives at stake for their beliefes and we cheer them on, Muslims do the same and we bomb them, goverments building warheads instead of feeding and housing their people, drugs being sold legally in one country making it easier to traffic them elsewhere, tree's being cut down for paper you put in your printed, matches to light your fag, the sea ed being stripped clean of all life for a few cockles and prawns, sand being dredged to make bricks, slabs etc, damaging the sea bed and ultimately damaging our lands.

My point is, Canada is only one country and I dare say that those doing this hunting are not all Canadian.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 13:15
    cow's being bread to slaughter,
    Cows are herbivores, how do you breed them to slaughter.

I have seen a cow a bit angry, if you turn off it's favourite TV programme for example. However I cannot see them actually slaughter anything.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 14:15
    Yogi I never said I was for it, I said it's unfair to keep ragging on Canada when ever country does something wrong, yes even yours
    And although I am 100% against any kind of cruelty to animals, no one seems to mind a chicken having it's head cut off while still alive, cow's being bread to slaughter, Beagles being destroyed at 4 y/o because they are not fast enough for the hunt, sharks having their fins cut off then thrown back alive to just rot, whales being hunted, dog's being eaten, kangaroo's being slaughtered, the list is endless and there's is nothing we can do about it. Greenpeace do what they do, they put human lives at stake for their beliefes and we cheer them on, Muslims do the same and we bomb them, goverments building warheads instead of feeding and housing their people, drugs being sold legally in one country making it easier to traffic them elsewhere, tree's being cut down for paper you put in your printed, matches to light your fag, the sea ed being stripped clean of all life for a few cockles and prawns, sand being dredged to make bricks, slabs etc, damaging the sea bed and ultimately damaging our lands.

My point is, Canada is only one country and I dare say that those doing this hunting are not all Canadian.

Jonno B)
    I heard you , Jonno.

And as i said, if you want to discuss other country's issues or discuss the

consumption of meat, feel free to do so!!

As i feel free to keep bashing Canada for the way they treat babyseals.

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Very good

Anyway, you never seen a cow charge at someone?

Jonno B)

Edit: Yogi........Then you better start bashing England, Scotland, Ireland, Iceland, and about 50 other countries that do exactly the same thing, only reason you're fired up is cos Canada is on the news. You're catogourising Canadians, thats unfair, would be like branding you a drug dealer cos you're Dutch.
    Not fighting you here mate, just dissagreeing
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 14:44
    Very good

Anyway, you never seen a cow charge at someone?

Jonno B)

Edit: Yogi........Then you better start bashing England, Scotland, Ireland, Iceland, and about 50 other countries that do exactly the same thing, only reason you're fired up is cos Canada is on the news. You're catogourising Canadians, thats unfair, would be like branding you a drug dealer cos you're Dutch.
    Not fighting you here mate, just dissagreeing
    So my neighbor beating his wife should not be discussed, because millions of men

do the same???

And how did you know i push drugs???

Yogi

Btw. i catagorize Canada, not canadians.

I am sure a lot of canadians are quite ashamed of wat their gov. does.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cos you sold me some last week

No I'm not saying that at all, I agree with you Yogi I really do, I'm a member of the UK Seal Sanctuary, I've rescued many seals, I've surfed along side them, I love seals, what I'm saying is it's not fair to just rag on Canada without doing the same to the others that do it, if your neighbour was beating his wife the disscussion would soon turn onto wife beating in general because it's one case out of millions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you are upsetting Canadians by putting every Canadian in the same dock and hanging them all.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 April 2004 - 15:04
    Cos you sold me some last week

No I'm not saying that at all, I agree with you Yogi I really do, I'm a member of the UK Seal Sanctuary, I've rescued many seals, I've surfed along side them, I love seals, what I'm saying is it's not fair to just rag on Canada without doing the same to the others that do it, if your neighbour was beating his wife the disscussion would soon turn onto wife beating in general because it's one case out of millions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you are upsetting Canadians by putting every Canadian in the same dock and hanging them all.

Jonno B)
    You must have missed my edit.

Yogi

And i allready knew you were trying to protect Nikki.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@25 April 2004 - 13:10

And i allready knew you were trying to protect Nikki.
    Are you trying to suggest that is what NikkiD does when she is not modding the board?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I'm Canadian and I have never hurt a baby seal.

@SensualBarfing, You seem to be posting off topic in this thread. It's about:
    [Stopping the "All this talk of Canada and the seals thing"].

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast