Thread: Download Vanishing

I started a dl, and left it merrily going along at 15k/s while I got on with the rest of my life. 3 hours later when I checked back the status says that amount dloaded is 0. On the Shared files folder there is 65mb in a dat file but it is not showing on the traffic screen.
    Any ideas as to how this can happen and whether I can resume this dload? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    d00d i think you got the "I'm overscrewd.w32" virus

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Yes this happens sometimes, it is not becuase of the virus. Read the

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Checked the faq,presume you are referring to the multiple files with different sizes point?
    This download was from verifieds and only appeared to have one source so not sure this is the case

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Originally posted by Redwimp@25 April 2004 - 16:15
    Checked the faq,presume you are referring to the multiple files with different sizes point?
    This download was from verifieds and only appeared to have one source so not sure this is the case
    Yeah i was referring to that. Looks like you have to start again

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>