Thread: Dc++

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    does anybody know why i cant search anything in DC++ , its not finding anything a type in the search box... It use to work , also also

my downloads not downloading anymore it keeps saying connection timeout on all 10 downloads on diffrrent hubs, Is there something wrong with my DC++?

i also tried using PhantonDC++ samething :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    change to passive mode until u find out why it isnt able to get to your IP..... only thing wih passive mode is you wont be able to download from other passive users.

If u have a firewall and want to use active mode u will need to pinhole a port for it to work that even includes the windows xp firewall.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by krome@25 April 2004 - 01:57
    does anybody know why i cant search anything in DC++ , its not finding anything a type in the search box... It use to work , also also

my downloads not downloading anymore it keeps saying connection timeout on all 10 downloads on diffrrent hubs, Is there something wrong with my DC++?

i also tried using PhantonDC++ samething :helpsmile:
    if your getting no search results change your mode from either active to passive or the other way around and please use the normal client and not phantom dc as this may get ya kicked as many hubs dont like it
    Open your mind