Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way To Get More Search Result!

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@15 March 2003 - 01:49
    If you keep clicking search more too many times, kazaa lite sometimes ignores you. That's why let you asm rest sometime when using it.
    Some people probably go insaine clicking the search button and they're finger gets all purple and shakey

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+14 March 2003 - 17:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight @ 14 March 2003 - 17:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude@15 March 2003 - 01:49
    If you keep clicking search more too many times, kazaa lite sometimes ignores you. That&#39;s why let you asm rest sometime when using it.
    Some people probably go insaine clicking the search button and they&#39;re finger gets all purple and shakey [/b][/quote]
    Nah, they are too lazy, they&#39;ll use AutoSearchMore.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude+15 March 2003 - 02:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude @ 15 March 2003 - 02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Wolfmight@14 March 2003 - 17:30
    <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude
    @15 March 2003 - 01:49
    If you keep clicking search more too many times, kazaa lite sometimes ignores you. That&#39;s why let you asm rest sometime when using it.

Some people probably go insaine clicking the search button and they&#39;re finger gets all purple and shakey
    Nah, they are too lazy, they&#39;ll use AutoSearchMore. [/b][/quote]
    Or they reprogram it so the thing does it 1,000,000,000 times faster and computer&#39;s ram gets all tired

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by EFJACKIE@14 March 2003 - 12:30
    Sometimes I&#39;ll click on search more and leave it for a little while and nothing comes up, so I&#39;ll push the stop button, go outside and beat my head in with a shovel... Then, I&#39;ll come back in and press "search more", and PRESTO&#33;&#33; Stuff starts to show up..

Now YOU try it and see if it works for you.
    this may happen because u have switched nodes..just a thought
    ice ice baby

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    You don&#39;t switch nodes when you search more manually. If you let ASM on too long, then you jump nodes because you have to reconnect.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    *cough*cough*SPAMMERS*cough*cough

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Shinigami@14 March 2003 - 18:33
    *cough*cough*SPAMMERS*cough*cough
    Not really this time Shinigami, but you kinda made a spam post.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    yea... reread the posts though and they&#39;re having a good time. A good time on this board=SPAM&#33; lol

I&#39;ll stop now...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Since im a total rookie here, this probably aint news to you guys but i guess its in the same vein as this topic.. When im downloading and its starting to go reeeeeal slooooow, i just switch over to the search tab and search again for that same file.. Back to traffic and its racing again..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12