Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Punisher

Double Agent
    Ok i just saw the movie "The Punisher"

I am very disappointed in the hollywood productions coming out nowadays. So many of the films promote violence and hatred. I am especially disappointed in John Trovalta in his role, it's not due to bad acting, he's a very good actor but I dont understand why he wants to be protraied that way, it's very bad image for him.

Dunno why but he is always the bad guy except in "Face Off"

I'd rate this movie 2 out of 5

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    omg... this movie is supposed to be violent... the whole character of Punisher is based around violence... if you made this movie all happy no one would want to see it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I agree with judgeofallandnothing. I thought this was a really good movie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Double Agent
    ya but it's very disturbing

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@24 April 2004 - 20:28
    omg... this movie is supposed to be violent... the whole character of Punisher is based around violence... if you made this movie all happy no one would want to see it.
    Exactly.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    *ahem* Death Wish starring Charles Bronson *ahem*

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Double Agent
    i dont buy the whole thing. that sort of stuff just doesnt happen in real life. You kill my son and I kill your entire family? that's nasty man.

much to my dismay as I watched the movie, the plot is straightforward and predictable...

Although the film is very violent, it does reflect the true nature of human beings and it goes to the extreme ends to show what violence will ultimately bring: Pain and suffering...

that's the real message of the film.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    It sucked.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@25 April 2004 - 03:43
    i dont buy the whole thing. that sort of stuff just doesnt happen in real life. You kill my son and I kill your entire family? that's nasty man.

much to my dismay as I watched the movie, the plot is straightforward and predictable...

Although the film is very violent, it does reflect the true nature of human beings and it goes to the extreme ends to show what violence will ultimately bring: Pain and suffering...

that's the real message of the film.

oh well shut the hell up you pansy,

and the movies real message is "You kill my family, i dis-member yours"

whichs is cool its not like James Bond's gay movies show any better message, "kill people and have sex with as many women as possible", yup the movie oozes good behavior, you dumbass hypocrit.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Double Agent
    at least he gets to have sex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast