Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dose He Spam

Poster
    Originally posted by RPerry@14 March 2003 - 16:50
    don't forget, FC was once a Mod for a few hours, and Did a great job at pissing of TRX
    He was a proud warrior against those bastards. And he definintely FC'd them.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    where is he now. i mean id of thought he would have spamed in this thred. FC you there.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by wizzandabe@15 March 2003 - 13:18
    where is he now. i mean id of thought he would have spamed in this thred. FC you there.
    Maybe he is board of having to defend himself to an arsehole like you...there is more to life then a forum you should open your eyes a bit you might be surprised

4. Lounge   -   #34
    so he dose then. damm. why is my counter (post counter) stoped working. i have posted loads and it havent moved

5. Lounge   -   #35
    FC is a Top Man i my eyes, some of his posts are just so funny.

Every Forum should have an FC , face it, it he was'nt here you would all miss him and his humor.

So here's to you FC Cheers

Chilly B)

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@15 March 2003 - 04:09
    I'll say this, FC is funny and thoughtfull, Shinigami and Great Dude try to help people, that stuff I can put up with.

-SJ™
    My idea too.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Ex-member
    so he dose then. damm. why is my counter (post counter) stoped working. i have posted loads and it havent moved
    posts in the lounge, funny stuff and Worlds don't count. The subforums in the worlds do count, though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234