Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Please

dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Not easy to explain this but, have been downloading from bt and most of the files have been "Video Clip", how do I burn these to cd to play in my dvd player?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Anyone????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    should post this in movie world but anyways u have to convert it, a typical movie can take up to 2 or 3 hours to convert even then somethimes the audio is outta sync i gave up on doing that iam getting my self a video out card.

edit oya look in movie world u will find tons and i means tons of topics on this
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Have a look at www.dvdrhelp.com.
    Here you'll find everything you need.
    But I warn you it's not a matter of minutes.
    It will be trial and error
    Good luck

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Cheers lorel, been using TMPGenc for the last hour and a bit, converts video file to mpeg which I can burn as vcd, only another 3 hours to go til I find out if it's worked!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hope it works Dodgy,

If you're just doing this to be able to watch movies on your TV i can recommend an other way.
    I used to do the same: Download, convert, write on rewritable, play on my DVD player. Takes a couple of hours.
    Last year I bought a device from Trust : The 'wirless televiewer 1620W' and all the hassle was gone.
    It's connected to my composit video out port from my computer and 'beams the video to my TV.
    If this is not for you I have one more thing you have to consider and that is, is you're DVD player able to play SVCD or VCD. You can also check this on the site in my previous post.

Cheers

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Haven't got video out

Yep, it'll play vcd, burnt a screener of Starsky and Hutch last week, works perfect on my dvd player.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hey dodgy368 , do yourself a favour and go buy a dvd stand alone player that plays divx and avi formats, saves hours and hours of conversion

they have been out for a few now , and you can get them for about $180aus

man , i never have to convert another divx to dvd again , what will i do with the time lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    [QUOTE]hey dodgy368 , do yourself a favour and go buy a dvd stand alone player that plays divx and avi formats, saves hours and hours of conversion

they have been out for a few now , and you can get them for about $180aus

man , i never have to convert another divx to dvd again , what will i do with the time lol

Is true. Saw one the other day for £70 or £80

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    A tv out card would be cheaper

Only 26 minutes to go now, 4 hours 20 in total, this better work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast