Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual Monitors

Double Agent
    Originally posted by sampson+27 April 2004 - 23:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sampson @ 27 April 2004 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@27 April 2004 - 15:31
    Techtv

Synergy

Try that.
    But what about screensavers. For instance, the screensaver that I use is &#39;Serenescreen&#39;, a very realistic aquarium screensaver. (This is just an example of what I&#39;m looking for) Can I get a program that will allow the fish to swim from one screen to another as if it were one screen? [/b][/quote]
    dont come here and talk to us until you have 2 graphics card installed

otherwise you are wasting our time

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by sampson+27 April 2004 - 22:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sampson &#064; 27 April 2004 - 22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shn@27 April 2004 - 15:31
    Techtv

Synergy

Try that.
    But what about screensavers. For instance, the screensaver that I use is &#39;Serenescreen&#39;, a very realistic aquarium screensaver. (This is just an example of what I&#39;m looking for) Can I get a program that will allow the fish to swim from one screen to another as if it were one screen?[/b][/quote]
    WINDOWS 98 OR ABOVE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    (this includes 2000, ME, XP & 2003)

my desktop

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=S...ndpost&p=978565

all i did was find an image, right click and hit "set as background"
    (as long and you have IE 5.0 or higher)

a screensaver should automatically go between 2 monitors unless you get some really crappy one. I have only found one that did not work across 2 monitors

@shn - does synergy require 2 different computers? and how do you get a screen saver to go across 2 different OSs?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Okay, I&#39;ve now got the second monitor, its a Dell 17 inch. But I cant even get the screen to come on. (yes it&#39;s plugged in). I tried enabling both screens on the display options menu but no luck.

Got it&#33;&#33; If anyone has ANY problem with dual monitors of any sort, this video clip will solve them all. Click the &#39;Video Highlight&#39; next to the picture of the 2 monitors.

click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12